PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem

Virineya
01.09.2004, 19:30
How you consider or count, whether such feelings, how love and jealousy are compatible? Whether has the right the person who arranges scandals and stages of jealousy on any opportunity, to speak, what he LIKES?

Nadja
Initial report Misery_from_Moscow

How you consider or count, whether such feelings, how love and jealousy are compatible? Whether has the right the person who arranges scandals and stages of jealousy on any opportunity, to speak, what he LIKES?

Can

Goblin
And on what you think, what he cannot, i.e. has not the right to speak about love?

pampararam

The love-was primary is pure or clean, she to all is uniform, both to mum, and to close people, in the extremity or end kontsovmamu we are not jealous of other people...

Jealousy-it a by-effect - illness or disease

But if the person is jealous it does not mean, that he does not like, is simple he morbidly likes

Guri

Yes. I jealous. Also I like. Simply different people, variously concern to a subject of adoration. Someone the proprietor. Simply important that all did not pass the borders

deni
Initial report Deadly_Emptyness

Yes. I jealous. Also I like. Simply different people, variously concern to a subject of adoration. Someone the proprietor. Simply important that all did not pass the borders

Jealousy-it or -this;-thus already perejdennaja border

tite
Looking as she is expressed. It is possible to be jealous simply silently, and it is possible to reach and murder

kite
I consider or count, that only the pure or clean and light love can be without jealousy, I in it or her believe. But at me so poluchaetsja, that without jealousy I cannot like, it is obligatory, if I like, I am jealous, though I understand, is what is it silly also to me who not prenadlezhit

JUDES
Jealousy it first of all your problem. If to you do not give occasions for jealousy, and you are jealous, 100 poods your nonsense. Well and if the occasion is, reflect on its or his behaviour and whether it is necessary for you. The jealousy sometimes arises from a disadvantage of attention, from a disadvantage of love and from a sick head.

ALL
Unfortunately, I was jealous not, but he. For no reason at all.

choco-late
A-th

It about whom, if not a secret?

Fred
It about the loony from the Internet which wrote all time to me, that I " the girl of its or his dream " and " we are created the friend for the friend "))

We with it or him have arranged disassembly in a chat. I have got popularity and mass support)

He has become angry and " has left for ever " =)

(A stage from "santy-iaOiaOU")

postrel
If the person is jealous, he means in itself(himself) neuveren... At a level of a subconscious mind...

I shall not tell or say, that the jealousy and love are compatible... More likely, in itself simply speaks feeling of the property, rather than love!

Tatti
Masjanka, completely with you it agree)

Hildegard
Initial report _76

Jealousy it first of all your problem. If to you do not give occasions for jealousy, and you are jealous, 100 poods your nonsense. Well and if the occasion is, reflect on its or his behaviour and whether it is necessary for you. The jealousy sometimes arises from a disadvantage of attention, from a disadvantage of love and from a sick head.

It agree. The jealousy without an occasion is a uncertainty in!

Vesnovatov
On mine uncertainty in this standard concept, and a problem all the same that the person does not have not enough love and attention or he is not able to feel it. And here he starts to take for a ride to itself(himself) and the partner to that that looks at someone, somewhere goes well and other bredjatina. And if he is able to feel love and care, understands the partner with a floor of a word and in a head will not come a chicken-feed to suffer. Well and still it is possible to tell or say, that on itself of people do not judge At most probably a snout in down so he and attacks, that of it or him have not got to the bottom.

Alfa

I have decided to respond at once to all questions on jealousy.

Here statejka. There will be questions, set.

http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/showthre... threadid=821166