PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Liked and its or his friends

Maria Petrov
01.09.2004, 19:30
I have a young man who today has declared me, that for it or him friends will be always more important, than any woman, that he knows them more longly than me, and never they brought it or him neither in business relations, nor at any personal problems. When he has left the last girl he very much experienced also friends helped or assisted, supported or maintained it or him, entertained. I certainly understand this all, but neprijatnenko...

Today here have agreed will meet, and it has then appeared, that he is very necessary to the friend. Good I understand, if really complex or difficult situation in a life, problems, well I not a cracker, it is necessary to friends to help or assist, but here it has appeared that to the friend simply boringly, sadly and there is nobody beer to have a drink.

How to react I do not know... Like and to indulge it is impossible, I am afraid on a neck will sit down, but also each time because of it or this scandals to arrange has not put...

Veronika@MC
Excuse, I at once at several forums have placed this report, do not swear!

Vanja
And you few times descend or go somewhere instead of your appointment to the girlfriend. Also tell or say, that to you too it was boring one houses, and it is sad without it or him when he has left you.

Even when attitudes or relations with liked already seryoznye, very longly the man gets used to that except for friends it or he has the one who waits for it or him. It is just necessary more often for him to remind it. And if he and not vozmyotsja for mind or wit excuse, but you for it or him an empty place, and it already seryoznaja a problem, and not friends here are guilty.

Mishka
Greetings Ninelka.

Your problem is very widespread also it or her it is possible to name an age problem more likely. At present your guy has a precise point of view on the world. Be not upset most likely in the near future she will vary. Fairly to tell or say I passed or took place already it is itself and saw on an example of my friends. Here it is impossible to give the precise answer that it is necessary to do or make. There are as though some variants of the decision of this problemki. Whether But for the beginning you need to be defined or determined you are ready to hurry up, precisely and sensibly estimating or appreciating events, to combat for the darling. Whether there is he of it or this. Also that you then would not speak, I so much time for it or him have killed, and he a reptile has thrown me. If yes that you can pay attention to my advice or councils.

Do not listen to people which speak make to him on a harm and descend or go somewhere with the girl-friend. It can lead to break. Believe to me, its or his friends will try above it or this. A pier he not seryoznaja, etc. it is simple and not prinuzhdyona communicate with its or his friends, but not in which case do not flirt. This dialogue will help or assist to win confidence them, and approval you its or his friends dear or expensive costs or stands. To trifles you can sometimes close eyes, but not always. Walk with it or him, but do not run into it or him what is it it is necessary to do or make more often, gradually increasing or enlarging time of walks. Line or shoot down it or him on conversations on its or his friends as as at them occurs or happens, it will help or assist you with its or his dissecting away from friends. In its or his company there is a leader, never condemn it or him, it is better to keep silent or leave the statement on more opportunity. Necessarily in its or his friends there are features which to him do not like, having noticed you receive them of a trump on arms or hand and in an opportunity can with play them, but in which case throw them to him to face and do not speak the guy see I spoke what is it the bad person. These trumps it is necessary skilfully with to play.

At all do not show strong influence on the guy. Try to understand what type of girls to him it is pleasant, and as it is possible to approach itself to this type more strongly. It or he has latent imaginations and desires about which he can be did not speak you, accurately learn or find out about them and on improvise. Do not press on it or him such questions, a pier you often miss on me? Speak that to you very well with it or him and except for it or him nobody is necessary to you, but often it too is not strong do or make. All should be well-timed. Serdechko to you will prompt as when to do or make. Your struggle for it or him with its or his friends is greater or big game, but more often women win friendship. If you have girl-friends you can tighten them in this company, is obvious that who that of them will attract to what not be from friends and you will have an ally in this struggle.

In this game it is necessary to play very accurately, not forgetting what is it simply game.

Chelemantano
I would suggest him to take me with myself to its or his friends beer to drink and entertain its or his friends. Well so delirium. And if it is serious, in my opinion he should understand, that the attention needs to be given not only to friends but also you. And Here if he in it or this tupit, that good in it or this is not present. To suffer or bear and be arranged under it or him it is possible as much as necessary, that only as a result. And in general business not in friends, and in an ego comprehension of this problemki.

Anita
All depends on your attitudes or relations. If they by a principle " with whom has got, if only not to one " then to be surprised there is nothing...

vidok
_76 I have not told or said that it is necessary to be exposed by the clown pred its or his friends. That can that wrote it seems delirium, but in a similar way from my company was gone the order 2-3 people. Only sigarnaja game can correctly lead to success, certainly if you really would like it or this. And if you have noticed, my literary trash it not the grant or manual how to distract the guy from the friends, and advice or councils from a life. Basically I could write the grant or manual to this subject but it would borrow or occupy not one leaf or sheet, basing or founding;establishing all it on examples from a life. Though what for to pay attention to advice or councils when it is possible to study on the mistakes or errors, I and do or make.

kol1970
Well, looking how much to him and you of years... We shall admit or allow to me 19, and to mine MCH 25! It is natural, if he akoe will declare me, I shall simply be developed or unwrapped and I shall leave! I the girl proud up to horror!

And in general, I do not respect with such young men.. You would talk to it or him on etutemu if he to you will tell or say, that everything, friends it is more important than type, throw... I would throw...

It is not necessary to him to allow to address with you thus... Type you always sit it or him and wait, and he, when sozvolit then will come... Not... Badly so!!

Iren
Usually friends it is more important,

Or " when on the girl to put wanted... ",

Or as long-term educational action,

The truth in such cases, either are silent, or speak: " you to me are the most dear or expensive nasvete "

But if the guy directly speaks about it or this, he or simply shows off (nasamom business and day will not live), or is simple mudak!