PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be?

dss
01.09.2004, 19:30
I have phone of one guy. I liked him 2 years. He literally went for me, but to get acquainted - did not get acquainted. He sat down by me on pairs or steams, the general or common with my speciality. But I did or made the unapproachable face. And acquaintances it was impossible to it or him. Now I have its or his number or room. I wish to write to him. Before me it is not necessary a question: he will be delighted or not. I know that will be delighted all the same. But whether here it is necessary to write? He is pleasant to me as the person, but to meet it or him as with the guy I likely I can not. And can I can, I in fact almost do not know it or him. I shall write, I shall give him hope, and then I shall not want to communicate with it or him and what? And can I shall want?

Here also I am lost in myself, in itself, in guesses

Itself I can not understand what to do or make. Therefore I ask to prompt you! Please!

Can at you there was a similar situation or you tell or say as though in her have acted or arrived

How to be?

Anna of Item
And has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place with vashchej last occurring?...

I consider or count that nefig to stir the past...

-
And what such in smske? From that that you will write it or her - to anybody becomes worse not...

You know, it seems to me is necessary to be written-communicate, learn or be written-communicate, find out of it or him, and then already to solve.

Give chance to itself and him.

hlor
Initial report _

I have phone of one guy. I liked him 2 years. He literally went for me, but to get acquainted - did not get acquainted... How to be?

Et voila!

Entre ce qu " il veut que je fasse, et ce que moi j " ai envie de faire, il y a un abime...

Find se the boy with whom you dejstvtielno wish to fuck!

tgmira@rambler.
Initial report Black_Nomad

Et voila!

Entre ce qu " il veut que je fasse, et ce que moi j " ai envie de faire, il y a un abime...

Find se the boy with whom you dejstvtielno wish to fuck!

Yes! It is excellent or different, BEST advice or council! I have understood it! Only and in any way differently!!!

If it or this it will not be wanted, to what all trepyhanija?!

Thanks!

However, I already have written to him... Also you know, IN VAIN! That's it in this occasion IN VAIN!

ElenaKo
Thanks all for your advice or councils! They to me have helped or assisted to cease to be afraid and write to him sms. And I have understood that on-not that who is necessary to me! Now to me polegchalo, and this question will not excite any more me!

Thanks!