PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dock, I already sgryzla fingernails or nails from this bird's flu

odiss
01.09.2004, 19:30
And can, he - a bluff?

Speak, in the USA it or him is not present - can, it simply PR of legs or pinches busha?

What its or his signs? The same, as at chelovechego? Why then "bird's"? Can, it is simply next human strain?

And can, it jaraja propagation of bacterination? On a usual flu have not pecked - give we shall charge or load bird's, perhaps it is jerked inoculations to do or make?

Can, even it is furious thirst of physicians to spend vaktsinatsionnyj experiment at absence of volunteers?

And even if he is, what for to beat a bird? Will help or assist? To that - to birds? And what to do or make with wild? Too to beat?

And can, not they (birds) us, and we infect them?

If it can be lethal, why do not enter quarantine in settlements? Why them and in them can leave/drive everybody? At a plague such does not happen...

And usual grippovye inoculations really sometimes give a positive effect?

We, eventually, shall already die or still are not present?

_
While he did not mutate the Bird's flu - is not dangerous to the person. Though, at non-observance of hygiene he can be imposed on usual and in this case simply aggravates it or him. Under its or his certain clauses or articles name fast AIDS, i.e. he switches off immunity, on another - is similar to a usual flu. soderzhitsja a virus in bird's potrohah, usual meat, especially at a heat treatment is not dangerous. The chicken is better for taking frozen and to defreeze in mikrovolnovke, to undress it or her in gloves, to not touch at razdelyvanii a mouth and a nose. In my opinion it is the now most dangerous - mutirovanie it or him in the form dangerous to the person. In the rest - more increasing or more and more hearings, assumptions.

In the USA of a flu is not present, because he has come to us from Asia. Sobsno there also has appeared once. Can besides have infected from the "capitalist" countries But it already from section of assumptions. By the way yesterday heard in news, that with birds of passage he and in Canada has appeared. Here so.

Vaccines from the bird's flu are not present. Bacterination from usual will help or assist to not be ill only with a usual flu with which this most ptichy can aggravate.

All infa is taken from clauses or articles, from an Internet. By itself I cannot speak about 100 % of reliability

AlenaL
The girl... You in general whence have undertaken?

Nadya
Probably _ nachitalas a yellow press... Or even itself there works...

zeez
The Limit, this virus on the country by the way walks a month 3 with superfluous...

Has begun in Novosibirsk and Tyumen areas in July... And it is transferred or carried with birds of passage...

ank
Personally to me as that paralelno than birdies are ill or sick...

And still likely there is a flu formic.. Too it is necessary to reflect!

Garik21
Initial report Sky_Tear

The Limit, this virus on the country by the way walks a month 3 with superfluous...

Has begun in Novosibirsk and Tyumen areas in July... And it is transferred or carried with birds of passage...

Regrettably...

Lusico
Havajte meat while the cow rabies is not present

Solnishko
Initial report Limit:
Initial report Sky_Tear

Regrettably...

Well opchemu?

I why that till now have not caught... Though I go behind this virus on the country...

LI 5.8.22

Denis...
Initial report Sky_Tear

Regrettably...

Well opchemu?

LI 5.8.22 [/B] [/QUOTE]

Birdies it is a pity...

sakrit
It is possible to think will not grow new...

LI 5.8.22

Vladimir
Initial report Sky_Tear

LI 5.8.22

Well can and will grow...

pchelka
Initial report Limit:
Initial report Sky_Tear

LI 5.8.22

Well can and will grow...

Yes cannot, and will grow...

At us 21 centuries or blepharons in the street...

LI 5.8.22

hernih89
This grypppppp - the same false alarm, as an atypical pneumonia. And fortunately, white people from it or him not mrut but only Chineses, from them will not decrease