PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why?!!

Lena21
01.09.2004, 19:30
Every day I wake up, I go to school... Each divine day all becomes worse. Speak, that in a life of everyone there is a black strip. Sometimes we stojko experience difficulties.... But this time I could not. First depression, then attempt of suicide... What for it is necessary to me? As it has appeared, I really am not necessary to anybody. All as game - is cheerful, zahvatyvajushche, but once you become in deadlock and understand is the extremity or end. I feel nichtozhestom which on what is not necessary, I am necessary to nobody, I stir or prevent more likely, than I help or assist... I wish to consult with the sosotojaniem but as soon as to me it becomes little bit better, the Life again throws me " a muzzle in a mud ". It should will end. Sooner or later. Or I shall finish all it... Useless existence

Alexey Kobozev
Be not focused on problems. The more you about them think, the it is more than them. It not beautiful words it is checked really up.

That do you do or make what to make a life better?

xenia7777
You slaboharakterna! While you not razbereshsja with yourself, will change nothing

Olesechka
... Not -it happens both in 12 and in 18 and 20 and in 39 and 60..... The problem-look or problem-see;task-look on it with another storony-uvidit a positive even in bad and to smile... Believe, that in due course become grateful situtsijam when it seemed that 1... It for something is given also the God always us puts in complex or difficult situations but all these situations to us on forces... Wake up and smile

Andrey
With me tozh such was, years in 13. And now I understand, what is it silly. You then will understand it. To me as spoke earlier, and I thought, what is it the lie and that all on me to spit. I then waited for support and comprehension, probably, you too now such wait, but anywhere it does not act, therefore you and consider or count yourself thrown and nobody necessary. You have parents? You think, as you are not necessary to them? You wish to be useful to another's people whom it is valid for you to spit, but series are people who cannot manage you.

This main thing to go through and to not do or make nonsenses tipo suicides. From problems to run it is impossible them it is necessary to solve!

You can! I in you believe!!!!

Alyonushka
Teenage maximalism?...

The girl! To you still to live and live!

It is not necessary so categorically to judge a life, in fact you as a matter of fact also did not see it or her...

Natashka
Zajka! To Me shchas in school! I would be most schaslivoj on light!)))))

At your age early still to think of useless existence. There is nothing to borrow or occupy? Prepare in inst! Yes in the most abrupt! And depression will leave!

The most banal, but (on itself it is checked up), the most effective advice or council: every morning repeat to itself, looking in a mirror: " I - the best! ". Do not lose the self-rating. You are a person.

OlegD
Initial report _

Every day I wake up, I go to school... Each divine day all becomes worse. Speak, that in a life of everyone there is a black strip. Sometimes we stojko experience difficulties.... But this time I could not. First depression, then attempt of suicide... What for it is necessary to me? As it has appeared, I really am not necessary to anybody. All as game - is cheerful, zahvatyvajushche, but once you become in deadlock and understand is the extremity or end. I feel nichtozhestom which on what is not necessary, I am necessary to nobody, I stir or prevent more likely, than I help or assist... I wish to consult with the sosotojaniem but as soon as to me it becomes little bit better, the Life again throws me " a muzzle in a mud ". It should will end. Sooner or later. Or I shall finish all it... Useless existence

Teenage depression, awkward age. Will pass or take place.

irina 1
And what for this story? What you all would regret?

Kill itself on silent, il a current to shout and nyt we can?

AquaMarina
The Cobra if it is fair I do not understand myself. Close this subject on figs)

LI 5.09.15

LVE
Hmmm.... Usual podrastkovyj the period under the code name " about as to me it is bad, at me depression, at me a black strip, regret me, pay to me attention " .poetomu I shall comment on it so:

The girl, spit you on this all!!! Find to itself the muzhik both live happily. Also do not get associates

DESUK
It is necessary to search for sense in itself. It is so much in the world only. Esteem though Lazareva, can that will change

SpezEvgeny
My Darling.... To You spoke that YOU are necessary to nobody? Yes, a black strip, up to bad, yes it is sick! It arranges you? No so give paint the life water colour paints! Also stop! To you have given chance of a life - live... In her in your life there will be many losses, it is a lot of grief, a lot of pain... And pleasure... Successes... All will be... This yours... Accept... Also grow fond of itself at last! You Will grow fond - you can grow fond of a life.. You Can grow fond of people! It is not necessary so! You I shall not regret! At YOU it WILL be very well obligatory! All will pass or take place also it, glupyshka!

ajgerim
One more smertnichek..... As though such hats at anybody was not... Here amusing!

Alexey St
_ - and et pralno)))

Nata V
Yes, lovelass, such I smertnichek.))) All of us we shall die... Years through 60

LI 5.09.15

Neo
Well as they say that is that is... Only here the matter is that such problems at all... And if to become thoughtfull that at whom that also is worse.... At them the head is hammered than to eat... Where to live... On what to buy or purchase valenoks.... And so everyday all this rubbish.. I to that am not necessary... We in fact the cleverest... We need to understand sense of life.... Oh lja lja... I here too every day on job.... Then home.... Can still where.... But every day this muddy reflection yesterday's.. Happens cheerfully.... Or it is sad.... It is sad or is ridiculous.. Painfully for poterjanoe in vain time.. But how to be spoken not having estimated or appreciated bad.... You will not manage to estimate or appreciate and pozetivnoe... So it is a life... And here where you will not trample.... Survives the most artful brisk and strong.... Do not fall a victim to natural selection!!!))) CHAU!

gluck3d
The law of the nature operates or works even in modern chelovekeskom a society. It is the truth. At everyone the problems. The some people suffer from not divided or undressed love, others think, on what it or him to live. "Victim" and who is stronger spirit dies... In general, the person to all gets used.

LI 5.09.15

Alexander To.
Fine, that we each other understand..))) is shorter... Than here to be dispersed esteem predidushchie forums.... On similar subjects.... I think all already have bothered will repeat.....

katerina
Initial report _

On light there is a unique person to whom you are necessary, the unique person, which always series and on which you can rely every second.

It you.

If you feel a pettiness which on what is not necessary if you are not necessary to yourself why someone another should concern to you differently?

There are people who with a pain realizing the imperfection have devoted all life, in struggle against own pettiness and uselessness. They created goods nothing demanding in exchange. Some of them we now name sacred.

Not osmeljusch to give direct advice or councils, but if you are not necessary to yourself, if you do or make nothing to change why others should show, that you are necessary to them.

But you possess chuuvstvitelnoj soul, able chuvstovat and to realize (and it is accessible, oh as not all), therefore live to grow, become more cleverly, more strongly and is more necessary.

Begin with itself.

strogino
Thanks for support

LI 5.09.15

Nati
Why? Because itself so you want, would not like really, there would be all in another way.