PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I remember at school there was a fashion such.

sigala
01.09.2004, 19:30
Girls got or started tetradki and wrote to them questionnaires, questions wrote off or copied the friend at friends more often, covering ladoshkoj from other girls whom to write off or copy as though was forbidden.

Still girls got or started bloknotiki for verses. And diligently copied in them besides the friend at friends verses, without the author, to free changes. The some people also composed rhymes of type:

I so miss! So I miss on you!

Also I do not wait for any big words..

I do not ask to be more favourable to me,

I have destroyed love...

I am not jealous you,

Only to me it is very sick,

It is intolerably insulting

You to see with another.

I am not jealous you,

But in insult involuntarily

To me and the summer to become

In the fierce winter.

Corresponded Asadov, Evtushenko, Drunina....

In bloknotiki pictures or labels were sticked even or girls and roses were drawn.

Up to these I do not remember why one girls hid and did not wish to show some other girls such tetradki and bloknotiki. And it is jealous (!!!) watched or kept up the girl-friends too that also they God forbid have not exchanged and have not made friends.

On them (from which hid) shushukajas showed fingers and angry looked....

???

But today I meet these girls in virtuale, they already are more exact today the woman and rhymes to compose like still. And still there is no value in their "gold" creations.

However they on the detstskoj to a habit on- are afraid that someone "will steal" at them another's verses from their diary which they hardly searched in the Network that "will steal" at them the another's pictures got by them in sweat of the face from the Network

And it is terrible to close the charter ladoshkami the nimfetochnye diaries, they have decided to organize movement Nedug. Ru " We - against voorovstva! "

Mould to itself simpashki there and watch or keep up with enviable skurupuleznostju other "girls" as it was at them in detstsve.

As not stremno to participate in such dullness man's nikam - remains a riddle.

But the most amazing, so much perfect verses are written by the Radio operator, Bonaparte, whether Wirineya yes there are not enough TALENTS here! And any of the present or true talented and clever users is not afraid to expose the wonderful creations and to please PCH and friends! And certainly in this silly and dirty community you will not meet People NORMAL and CLEVER.

Familiarize with urodtsami:

Valez can be proud of achievements of a resource, kinds and subspecies of idiocy and dullness we shall find all here without effort.

kompot
And than they to you have salted or have done a bad turn that?

Vanets
To make such comparison unless it is necessary that have salted or have done a bad turn?

Well it is not normal for offence any Ilony dolbat and dolbat now its or her husband, their real friends, and even!!!! PCH their virtual diary!

They are sick idiots!

You do not find?

About what such truth you everywhere do not get tired pizdit, clatt?

The community antiilona has been created exclusively as an agent of struggle against eternal lies of your girlfriend Ilony. It not we, and she everywhere subscribes under another's texts. It not because of us, and because of it or her with Nedug. Ru really talented people left. The community has been created to struggle with lie!

Legal agents.

And here you which does not get tired resort to insert in each phrase what you truthful, huja in what not having understood, nasozdavala 5 identical subjects in which you say lies, that " personally to you it is indifferent and are a view from ". And you say lies CONSTANTLY. Therefore also you repeat eternally, that it is truthful. Suddenly who will be bought or purchased.

Proofs at you are not present any. You have simply tried to cover all a mud on an equal place. At whom we have stolen something and have appropriated? Pictures? At me a picture only with own hand drawn. Others specify a source whenever possible. And unlike Ilony nobody speaks, what is it he has made. Prose? We write. Verses? Too most.

This your bustle on forums raschitana on those who above, not having worked to understand that to what, has hastened to assent.

Here your adored Ilona really appropriates authorship. Only something I have not noticed your truthfulness there at it or her.

And in fact it is enough to wait the first post signed to her and to find the primary source in poiskovike. She came across down to last day.

Here only for some reason your truthfulness has not worked never. Why? Yes because you same! To take though this subject. Lie from the first up to last word. Or the charges not supported by proofs in untidiness.

" However they on the detstskoj to a habit on- are afraid that someone " will steal " at them another's verses from their diary which they hardly searched in the Network that " the another's pictures too got by them in sweat of the face from the Network " will steal " at them

Where here the truth?

Who from participating in community has stolen another's?

However the whole heap of the proofs presented in community you like as well as has not noticed?

" And certainly in this silly and dirty community you will not meet People NORMAL and CLEVER "

That is you just at all at that clever and normal? You decent or considerable?

In what your decency? What has without grounds offended all associates, not having worked to adhere the truth?

Nadejda
Initial report _

About what such truth you everywhere do not get tired pizdit, clatt?

The community antiilona has been created exclusively as an agent of struggle against eternal lies of your girlfriend Ilony. It not we, and she everywhere subscribes under another's texts. It not because of us, and because of it or her with Nedug. Ru really talented people left. The community has been created to struggle with lie!

Legal agents.

And here you which does not get tired resort to insert in each phrase what you truthful, huja in what not having understood, nasozdavala 5 identical subjects in which you say lies, that " personally to you it is indifferent and are a view from ". And you say lies CONSTANTLY. Therefore also you repeat eternally, that it is truthful. Suddenly who will be bought or purchased.

Proofs at you are not present any. You have simply tried to cover all a mud on an equal place. At whom we have stolen something and have appropriated? Pictures? At me a picture only with own hand drawn. Others specify a source whenever possible. And unlike Ilony nobody speaks, what is it he has made. Prose? We write. Verses? Too most.

This your bustle on forums raschitana on those who above, not having worked to understand that to what, has hastened to assent.

Here your adored Ilona really appropriates authorship. Only something I have not noticed your truthfulness there at it or her.

And in fact it is enough to wait the first post signed to her and to find the primary source in poiskovike. She came across down to last day.

Here only for some reason your truthfulness has not worked never. Why? Yes because you same! To take though this subject. Lie from the first up to last word. Or the charges not supported by proofs in untidiness.

" However they on the detstskoj to a habit on- are afraid that someone " will steal " at them another's verses from their diary which they hardly searched in the Network that " the another's pictures too got by them in sweat of the face from the Network " will steal " at them

Where here the truth?

Who from participating in community has stolen another's?

However the whole heap of the proofs presented in community you like as well as has not noticed?

" And certainly in this silly and dirty community you will not meet People NORMAL and CLEVER "

That is you just at all at that clever and normal? You decent or considerable?

In what your decency? What has without grounds offended all associates, not having worked to adhere the truth?

Nik suitable at you Glory - the vermin.

I approve after here it or this
Initial report _

, [/b] it I was, trihomudija! Than you here bljadina have become proud? And?

It is more that you neither on huj it is not capable nor in virtuale not in a real life......

I could paint on items or points, where and as you said lies! And? Suka false!

Me for a long time already hame virtual does not shock gram.

Especially I liked here this phrase:
Initial report _

I could paint on items or points, where and as you said lies! Where also what exactly you overturned, you are so false, that simply there is no desire any.

bla--, and actually the fig and anything also nothing.

Still what spletenki here to me and ABOUT me posochinjaesh?

At you very much a deferred reaction, Glory. Today on November, 25th, and the subject hangs since November, first. Whether you tugodum that?

Emotional diarrhea proshib?

And on business and as a matter of fact when you will speak?

DresdenDoll
Glory, you write ON BUSINESS, AS A MATTER OF FACT, With CITATIONS, and I here for example about any truth in my parody do not speak that, WHERE you have taken it? - it is not clear.

And the parody washing is written SIMPLY and with laughter, on a subject.

With larceny struggle at normal people will look or appear differently:

The name of community will be ALREADY spoken about what with it. For example " Against plagiarism "... And probably I would enter the name in SUCH community...

Or " Dnevnikovoe larceny ", but is not concrete in any way user Ilona, - antiilona, and furthermore ANONYMOUSLY! AS IT is DONE or MADE by YOU! In fact having created this community, there is you have put female nik in a profile and have signed the city of Barcelona, and itself sit in Moscow, you can and the woman certainly who knows.

In community on struggle against plagiarism and larceny it is necessary to speak in that case about everything, instead of the unique user on whom at you the roof goes.

Ilona never was my girlfriend in sense of friendship. That I PCH at community IlMi only FORMALLY mean the friend.

And in general, Jews with me are not friends, is simple to you - infantile and zatsiklennomu nimfetu about it or this it is not known.

Dasha
And in what a question?

Irena
Yes, the fashion was. But at us anybody from anybody not prjatjal, all questionnaires and allowed to fill each other all

S_ko
Vobshchem that in what the question consists that? And?

Short in humiliating these girls (zhenshchin) at marks?? In my opinion, it kak-that is a little silly...

And you will not understand))

IN TOTAL there are TWO WAYS TO UNDERSTAND ZHENSHCHINU, BUT NOBODY KNOWS THEM...

Pal2
Initial report Dr_Grig

the Question that at the user of Glory a problem: he has gone in cycles on Ilone. He her or it delirates, he it or her will wear or defame anywhere and everywhere only that she (NOT At IT or him EVEN!!!) has stolen authorship to a post. Also there was it probably on spring of 2005. It will be already fast year, and its or his illness or disease develops and progresses, I BELIEVE. In fact in the extremity or end of August he has got or started anonymously a diary against same Ilony. And all posts in this diary are devoted to her by one.

Further, the doctor:

He suddenly began to cling at forums to nikam at which he saw in PCH community IlMi. Nothing suspecting users received from it or him besides buckets of slops and mata!

Such victim became I, for example.

Its or His these silly prosecutions of diary IlMi and PCH also have forced me to look or see it or him at a problem of Glory and to him similar is derisive.

And after my sneer in the form of the given first post, Glory it was switched on probably today to me. He watches or keeps up my diary and writes continuous inarticulate and absolutely incoherent mat in my diary. Links cost or stand above on its or his applied arts.

To me generally personally absolutely to spit on unfamiliar to me virtual and anonymous Glory which all climbs in my diary under different clones, but I think to surrounding people it is necessary to have the information about its or his progressing the Internet-dependence. And to bypass it or him far away perhaps? In fact violently it or him to treat there is nobody, alas.

zetacrane
123456template654321

MamaDashi
123456template654321

dinula
123456template654321