PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Threats from Was or Former

Misha To.
01.09.2004, 19:30
What do you do or make if your was or former run for Vammi? And all of you forces wish to escape, and that they have never caught up.... Have let alone... Attitudes or Relations are finished, in them already there is no sense.... On good you wish to leave, remain friends... In fact in this person a lot of time, forces, has been enclosed.. And he threatens.... Presses on conscience, I of type without you cannot live, I shall kill myself and you! A kindergarten... And to the person like 23... And mind or wit is not present....

E@RINA
And to tell or say... That mind or wit is not present...

ddddddd
I do not see sense to wag...

To leave well, means to not leave in any way...

If you would want that absolutely, well it will not turn out...

IMPORTED_AE
Initial report AmeLO

What do you do or make if your was or former run for Vammi? And all of you forces wish to escape, and that they have never caught up.... Have let alone... Attitudes or Relations are finished, in them already there is no sense.... On good you wish to leave, remain friends... In fact in this person a lot of time, forces, has been enclosed.. And he threatens.... Presses on conscience, I of type without you cannot live, I shall kill myself and you! A kindergarten... And to the person like 23... And mind or wit is not present.... [COLOR=darkblue]

All seems to me, that the matter is that not they run it for you, and you run from them. And it is perceived, as game, advances, a whim or "dur".

The person does not feel, that attitudes or relations are finished, and considers or counts, that you "podurite" a little bit and all will return into place.

So, do not run from it or him. Let know to the person, that former attitudes or relations will not be.

Katya 8
Initial report AmeLO

What do you do or make if your was or former run for Vammi? And all of you forces wish to escape, and that they have never caught up.... Have let alone... Attitudes or Relations are finished, in them already there is no sense.... On good you wish to leave, remain friends... In fact in this person a lot of time, forces, has been enclosed.. And he threatens.... Presses on conscience, I of type without you cannot live, I shall kill myself and you! A kindergarten... And to the person like 23... And mind or wit is not present....

Well so you chose it or him, means at that time and at you mind or wit was not? And now what to do or make? For the person it can tragedy.. (Sincere).. voobshchem do not communicate and give what hopes.. My advice or council and all will pass or take place (as from white apple-trees a smoke)....

Catapult
the Initial report travolta

I can communicate with it or him he waits at an entrance, comes home, in three nights can call...

Galla
Initial report AmeLO

I can communicate with it or him he waits at an entrance, comes home, in three nights can call...

Here it is necessary to show rigidity ignore, instead of talk.. Therefore as through conversations, it or he vsetaki still has hope and if he will understand that the uttermost oblom, will gradually calm down, and if will threaten samoubistvom.. Let.. So it can will easier.. There is no person is not present problemm)) Only I think at it or him strength of mind on it will not suffice)

Anna_z
Will not suffice... He the narcomaniac, I how much months dragged it or him, money in treatment in it or him vdablivala. It or he had a failure. After it or him me on fast have taken away. Here all is complex or difficult. I had a liked person, now we have left because of it or this suchenka

AnnaS
Initial report AmeLO

Also what? Bypass it or him and silently go home, begins to stick - cause militia. What to do or make, the person does not understand times.

Pustomelja
Present him a cord, for soap be not spent, let it is excruciated

DiP
Well let kills.... Only itself let the first...

grigorii
Yes let kills... Only itself the first...

Zak
As has correctly advised Dr_Grig, start to concern to it or him;them as to the unfamiliar, extraneous person.

yanna
Initial report AmeLO

Will not suffice... He the narcomaniac, I how much months dragged it or him, money in treatment in it or him vdablivala. It or he had a failure. After it or him me on fast have taken away. Here all is complex or difficult. I had a liked person, now we have left because of it or this suchenka

Well if so.. That in general.. Still zhesche it is necessary to be you to it or him;them on chelovecheski and he any more the person he zombi... dy you probably already for a long time have understood it I so dumaaju..

Tatjana
.... The one who speaks, that will kill itself, never it or this will make.

And you should live further. And to not be nervous because of fools.... Whether it is not enough of them still will be)))

Lanochka
Initial report AmeLO

I had a liked person, now we have left because of it or this suchenka

Well, we shall put, you have left the liked person, not because of it or him. You have made such choice.

Ale
Initial report AmeLO

Simply particularly to let know that to attitudes or relations the extremity or end.

Katya St
If my was or former runs for me I want it or this

imported_
And to me here threatened was or former my guy! To me personally from it or this it was ridiculous! But on the other hand it is a pity it or her... Mind or wit not far she means...