PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attachment

med7
01.09.2004, 19:30
What is the attachment? Why people become attached to someone? Never to itself did not test attachment

Aina Dosan
Initial report Leviafan

What is the attachment? Why people become attached to someone? Never to itself did not test attachment

In my opinion, attachment is a psychological dependence from to-l or ?-l, a habit to someone, and more often to the certain way of life. I when got divorced, experienced because of one - as I now, have already got used to come home after job to the certain place, to be engaged in the certain affairs and tp., and now it or this will not be... Here it is a habit.

venanum
Attachment and a habit probably close relatives. After separation, divorce from the person it is really difficult to learn to live without it or him. It is necessary to get used to the new life in a new fashion. Here it just also stops from cardinal changes in a life.

-, - ' - ---
Initial report Leviafan

You smoke?

Katerina
Yes, recently. But it more likely not privchka, and a way to dull a pain.

Viktor
I think attachment.. Well as a habit. You have got used obshatsja with the certain person. And when it or him is not present series all somehow nitak. Boringly. Also you start to think here if o now there would be here we have gone or send on walk or have drunk or cut some beer/N???U here you have not been adhered nekchimu... et it is good on the one hand for you will not long and regret if poterjasesh that to what privjazan.a with another - attachment is a part of social human life. And you here wonder itself why? Whether it is necessary to you? And ozhet vsezhe kogdato has been adhered? Can at you there was a unsuccessful experience with attachment? (this my opinion)

Vasik
Initial report Leviafan

Never never?

Neither to itself, nor to any?

There is no truth never and to any?

Even to mum when she fed you a breast?

ZapTatiana
Dr_Grig, and you remember, what feelings tested to mum when she fed you milk?

zhenya
You since morning have breakfast? Even, if there is no that it is attachment.

Penelopa
sistemXU, it more likely need or requirement.

Lee
If you know, what is it and can tell or say, what is it not privjazannost then you know, that such attachment

Nochka
" I like you not but, who you, and for the one who I, when I glad with you " G.G.Marquez

Anagagichno with attachment.

One person it is less, with which you could admire, admire, to which could vnimat who could estimate or appreciate your joke or new boots.

Approximately so.