PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How creative people perceive creativity of other people?

svetlanas
01.09.2004, 19:30
I have one familiar poet who perceives everything that other poets write, it is LITERALLY.

That is, he considers or counts, that that, for example, I write in a poem is not creativity, and mine... e-Y... A confession, whether that...

That the fiction named by poetry - the truth!

And because of it or this my familiar poet very much suffers. He cannot understand, how it can be, that in a diary I - one, and in poems - absolutely another.

People! Prompt how to help or assist my familiar poet to see a life from its or her all parties or sides?!

Nimnul
Let the verses reads.

Pustoshch
Initial report Maksimoron

I have one familiar poet who perceives everything that other poets write, it is LITERALLY.

That is, he considers or counts, that that, for example, I write in a poem is not creativity, and mine... e-Y... A confession, whether that...

That the fiction named by poetry - the truth!

And because of it or this my familiar poet very much suffers. He cannot understand, how it can be, that in a diary I - one, and in poems - absolutely another.

People! Prompt how to help or assist my familiar poet to see a life from its or her all parties or sides?!

I already gvoril somehow, that discussion of sufferings of the third parties - a subject ungrateful or thankless. Therefore I shall ask, Maksimoron why you suffer? Sufferings of your friend somehow touch you, bring sufferings to you?

toshi
The Doctor, do not distort! I do not suffer, as though you would like it or this!

Iran
Suffers always or under hallucinogens?

galina_h
And on mine here to help or assist him hardly someone can. The person should understand it. Yet will not understand- will be.

In general creative people critical enough. Though clever creative people can always estimate or appreciate jobs of others on advantage, instead of at once start to criticize

Malgbv
And you understand, that your friend poet-it you as however indeed. And so, if you in a diary one, and in verses drugoj-it also are many-sided nature. That else it is necessary to you. Soon and it will come

aura-chel
Creative people perceive much not as it would be desirable. But it is their view on a thing and on the world

Arzt
Initial report _

Creative people perceive much not as it would be desirable. But it is their view on a thing and on the world

It is necessary, that all creative people learned or taught the Charter and went stroem. Then the picture of the world would be not so is awful.

Galina
Do not give boh.... Let they will remain such as they are. I of anything against them neimeju

LI 5.09.15