PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My personal

Страницы : [1] 2

Slava
01.09.2004, 19:30
The phrase Worn out by me (is tired) everything has bothered absolutely, this routine of house obligations, simply kills me, the monotony leads up to a hysterics in pair it would be desirable to leave simply from the house and there is nothing to not think any more, to see nobody, and to forget about all on light how much to me of years??!! 24?? And it seems to me 40..... In particular me dokanyvaet my problematic husband, too active children, extend from me all forces and to scoop them there is no place, I thought earlier that in the best way will leave the husband, and it inspired me, hope that I can get rid of this gravity, but in due course I have understood that is visible is my burden and to me to not throw off it or her a problem not in itself, and in me. It was necessary to do or make it earlier when we in the first have felt that we do not approach or we suit, and already late that that to change. I tried to speak with the husband about that that occurs or happens to me, about that as I shizeju on a few But to explain it words difficultly, having told or said that me has got a life, he has suggested to descend or go to me will vanish, for example on shops, and for it has allocated 2 hours, and then children to wake up an one and a half from them on road. Not lady at us and in personal attitudes or relations, I fine understand, what to him to communicate with people, to joke, and then come home and there my acidic mine, and moaning here begins response, that you does not suffice!!! That that on the house nothing I do not do or I make, and I shall not be, your duty!!! And to go with you there is no place I do not want, itself go, and children take with myself, to me to leave it is necessary, and in the beginning of the house clean or remove, and prepare me to eat... Ah you do not want!! So forget about the Internet, and all avozmutit, but me it not in the first, I have chosen it or him and knew that he such, sometimes gentle and careful, and more often rasping and violent, also there is nothing with it or this will not do or make, and in soul or douche emptiness obryvki the last pleasures, and the huge precipice of the future, and than further subjects is deeper.

Though to me 21... If it is possible advice or council? ustalos, it govrit weariness... Further set of ways. To have a rest, change a life, it is a lot of still that, everything, everything, all that on forces, but to change, for itself, as a hobby, that routine did not kill heart... My opinion

Ferera
IMHO, a problem in the husband. Put the ultimatum nah. And to divorce yet late.

mat
THE CUBE

So I from it or this and the beginning what is tired and how it is possible to distract??? When two children and problems on a neck, not time to you not opportunities....

ninok
Amfitamin

The ultimatum??? And how you represent it to yourself??? To tell or say that there is nothing I shall not be??? Or to leave and leave it or him with children? I risk to remain in the street and to lose children.

And divorce this or thus checked up, I am not ready while to it or him;them.

It will pass or take place, at you forces have terminated, but will be fast new inflow and then it becomes easier.

And how much you are married?

My friends who already for a long time live together, speak, that such moment in attitudes or relations when all would be desirable to throw or stop, divorce really comes, despite of everything, to disappear, it comes somewhere in 7-10 years of a joint life, but this period needs to be endured simply and then all will be adjusted.

yesina_o@mail.ru
Initial report Gaps

But this period needs to be endured simply and then all will be adjusted.

I shall not be afraid of repetition: simply just pregnancy resolves

Tishin Irina Vl
The main thing - zhelnie to distract, here I resemble all the day - I shall look or see, that it is possible to think up

LI 5.8.22

Sinichka
Very familiar signs. I did not have forces something to change alone, without its or his help. To men in-core or -basic;-basically easier, they not zamorachivajutsja above those trifles which excite women. And we, on the contrary, cannot sometimes offer any nonsense for the sake of greater. The result - he from me has left.

And I have regretted, that itself was not has left much earlier as felt still then, that attitudes or relations develop incorrectly. It would be much easier to me to go through parting. And now at me and forces does not remain, and iljuzii the happiness is not present. Very hardly.

However, children at us was not.

Alisa-123
And I on the contrary want the family. Because parties kill nafig. Has bothered.

moro
I so believe, that you do not work, and look after children. Skoko godkov it or him? Two certainly, not and time borrow or occupy one much. The most simple advice or council - COME TO WORK!!! There is a garden and a day nursery, and to sit in four walls, yes will grow dull... At you though the picture will vary also ideas others in a head will appear. Not zamorachivajsja on a life and the house to live it is necessary further and first of all for itself, to children of in a victim to not bring! You as the person should grow, instead of assimilate to an acidic mine in a house dressing gown... The reflection nenavidit you will begin. Go further, look more widely, all in many respects depends on you!!!

flacorus
It was very serious at home "to sit" with children, and actually to stick, certainly. The husband, too that still gusek, support you will not name. When to the son year was executed - has simply escaped on job, has carried, that mum with pleasure has agreed to replace me. Worked the incomplete working day, but all the same psychologically it became much easier, at least, he mene has ceased to speak such lovely things " I you I feed ", etc. Again myself the person has felt. Here he an output or exit!

lalala
Initial report Gjulchataj

It was very serious at home "to sit" with children, and actually to stick, certainly. The husband, too that still gusek, support you will not name. When to the son year was executed - has simply escaped on job, has carried, that mum with pleasure has agreed to replace me. Worked the incomplete working day, but all the same psychologically it became much easier, at least, he mene has ceased to speak such lovely things " I you I feed ", etc. Again myself the person has felt. Here he an output or exit!

What is an output or exit? The husband from it or this became better not, only waits for other case to stick into an eye. To stick its or his most!

In holiday! For a week! And to him the list and the baby in a teeth!

Here then and to listen that will tell or say.

Sergey78
And in my opinion at the author the disadvantage of corresponding or meeting maternal education is shown.

Basically, all described usual. For this purpose the person is born. If it is literally in due time have explained, there would be no such desperate reaction to the banal things.

To avoid them, as is known, it is possible only having avoided constant men series and children.

And differently nazyvaitsa " a small fish to eat and nah.. With " anochkah pokatatsa...

Nat
_2631

To tell or say to not make!! I with pleasure would go to work, but there is much NO.Detjam mine 2,4, one in a garden and the second while at home, cannot come to work for those reasons, that my decree comes to an end through a floor of year and interrupt I it or him earlier the working experience will not include, such here a chicken-feed, And with work greater or big naprjazhenka, under the name unemployment, the husband it or her searched for two years and only recently has found, and to me and for a long time to find it or her does not shine.

bork
the Initial report samorez

And in my opinion at the author the disadvantage of corresponding or meeting maternal education is shown.

Basically, all described usual. For this purpose the person is born. If it is literally in due time have explained, there would be no such desperate reaction to the banal things.

To avoid them, as is known, it is possible only having avoided constant men series and children.

And differently nazyvaitsa " a small fish to eat and nah.. With " anochkah pokatatsa...

Only psychologists did not suffice me, in other it and is not surprising, for the man, you eternally all see all in other light as I initially described. Why to you to not try to understand?? As to postojannosti so it in my bill at you promashka.ne postojannost so me glozhet and the hopelessness, is millions families helping or assisting each other, and they are happy, there is no I do not ask the help on the house, at all of us I do or make only it for a long time the law, and encouragement, a kind word, a gentle smile, in fact quarrelsome domosedok you do or make of us, and then are surprised as so it has turned out? The wife ceases to watch or keep up behind itself has grown old has grown ugly, and simply the sense is not present.

annika
Whether you See, in house female work to understand there is especially nothing. The feminism could not affect or influence at a genetic level yet. Up to us SO lived and AFTER even many or a lot of;much generations as will live. WILL be, that there to that it would not be thought. It is an objective hopelessness. What for in the head simply even to start up any thoughts without appropriate external base? If there is an opportunity to charge money to do or make homework only after that it is possible rasslabljatsa. And tomit than itself similar to is more dear or expensive.

Work and vozdastsa!

It is available unconscientiousness of preparation.

Alice
Initial report _

Only psychologists did not suffice me...

In a forum " Psychological consultations " this phrase is read especially prikolno. And what rozhna then you here search? Comprehensions? OK, ah, as I understand you! polegchalo? I do not think. Means, not this douche asks. You would like, that all local brotherhood has branded your husband a shame and bad words, and you, a poor lamb that have regretted and on a head have stroked. But pogodi, give we shall look or see...

You chose the husband itself and initially knew about its or his insufficient keenness and sufficient sharpness. Now about its or his these qualities you complain. Whether on zaletu you in marriage left? jaj-...

To what was so hastily to plane children? The husband insisted? Mum ordered? And most to think in any way was?

But this all last time. Give about the present we shall talk. The senior child goes to a garden - means, in the afternoon you at home one with younger. Also you overstrain?! Neither forces, nor on what does not suffice time?! Bosh! Or laziness...

Here I and to a rudder: laziness-mother before you was born. It would be desirable the provided and careless home life, as in glossy magazines: mum-daddy and two charming babies, - and here washing, cooking, sopli, kakashki, the husband on an acidic mine hmuritsja, instead of to rain kisses and regret... Mdja, " it was smooth on a paper, yes have forgotten about ravines - and on them to go ".

What you now can make? To get divorced silly: the husband (with children) provides you, what-any, and the comfort is available. And he is gloomy not always, sometimes and tender happens. We shall look for other ways of a self-preservation.

It is possible to get home appliances for minimization of routine duties: soglasis, the same washing and dishwater machines or cars well very much in a life nelishni. The husband will rest? And to persuade, explain, make up, again to persuade. Not podmazhesh - you will not go.

To rummage around on neighbours, to meet, if it is necessary, with access old women for to take away the child from sadika and to take a walk with both hour or so-other or -another;-others. Money will take moderately - not as an example njankam from agencies, but conscientiousness is practically guaranteed. pogodkov I from the most younger group of a garden and up to school so have attached the and was happy or enough extremely. And time it is released or exempted - the car!

To borrow or occupy in itself not because " for the husband " that is why, that is pleasant to itself. Itself to start - in no event! Whether it is not enough, as further the chesspiece will lay down, the goods at any moment should be issued in the best way.

More shortly, move, for you anybody will not resolve a situation. Success!

KleR
Interestingly, children or guys. Here you advise about neighbours. Look or see its or her Personal data. The person lives in Germany. Dialogue is limited. It or her there consider or count as the second grade. With job of really problem. And the Internet - a unique way even simply to talk.

_! soglasis when you push to activity, - in it or this there is a reason.

I have gone to 27 years to study in postgraduate study. With friends at me on a life neskladushki. With parents has quarrelled. Dialogue with people within two years was reduced to phrases " Zdrastvujte, the librarian " and " Thanks. Leave on number or room ". In couple of months to me it became simple toshno and I have thought up to myself the certain regimen of day which necessarily included 1,5-2 hour walk on air. Through the some vrnemja there I have got unostentatious friends, friends...

And in the decree to sit it was necessary. I understand you very much. I wish to remind, children need to breathe fresh air. Put on. The kinder dress up and go to come to see starshenkogo. You look, you in sadike and will find to yourself a place of a nurse, parent committee or still something.

And then... Soon in fact New year! You are ready to it or him;them? Think up for the the bore-husband a surprise. Nadressiruj kinders to rhymes. Arrange houses a workshop of fur-tree toys. Familiarize with posters. Look for an inexpensive way to have a good time for Christmas. By the way, and kirhu you went to the nearest? There there are mugs or circles for children. And zhensovetiki with podvisalovkami behind a cup of tea on Thursdays....

Successes! Do not forget to tell, that has achieved!

TD
_

Know in what your mistake or error?? In haste of judgements... I before commenting I study or investigate a diary of the author, before flew as to tell or say it is necessary to think, and whether it is necessary to speak it???

Then under the order, interestingly!! And in what forum I should publish this report??? In a heading of acquaintances? Also do not perceive this phrase so literally. The second is my husband, I and words bad have not told or said about itself and the more so did not line or shoot down to do or make it the others, I have tried to describe an event though at once have emphasized that words will not pass, And to regret myself I do not ask. The blessing there were people correctly understood my position. The reasons of my marriage you do not concern or touch, to you anybody is right did not allow to sneer, that has given birth almost successively? Yes on that that wanted and not gram I do not regret about it or this, still I shall want, I shall plan still to give birth. If you have glanced in my diary would find there that to my marriage or spoilage of 6 years, and would not speak nonsenses about zalete.

Further if you it is close or attentive without sarcasm have read through, have understood that my weariness not physical, not from job house, and moral at my place there is all both washing the automatic device and a dishwasher and a heap of any technics or technical equipment. And then, and you would not like that you liked and kissed, in my opinion the first that spouses should do or make it to care about each other when one accepts for due care of, and itself there is nothing does not do or make it game in one hiluses. I can fine provide myself itself, it is to the husband will be without me not so comfortably. (Besides your haste)

I shall not speak about access old women, besides I live in Germany and old women here live in houses separate specially where all is equipped for them, And is simple so to pay and give the child at us it is impossible. And familiar even relatives will disagree it the greater or big responsibility. We live with you in the different countries, and orders at us different. And not in it or this a short.

That that I have written it more likely cry from the heart, and I especially did not ask advice or councils, you saw though one request for the help advice or council???? Whether I would like to understand normally it more likely? That that occurs or happens to me?, can at whom there was a similar experience and that he did or made. Thanks all who has responded.

PopovEA
_

You were in Germany??? In occasion of the second grade it is rude, though it and so when in the country unemployment everyone struggles for a place under solntsem.i naturally Germans prefer to take the can, well here on account of there are also language skills so to find job not easily, even on the cleaner turn. It is a shame to not sweep, instead of to work!! Such here the motto. In occasion of dialogue at me indeed an Internet my best friend, he will not ask age, and will not take offence if time is not present, and here it is not easy or light to me to find friends, on an age category mine rovesnitsy in maids and interests far not about children and family, call to go there here, and where to me?! And there are friends on a children's playground, monotonous conversations, peresudy.

We are engaged all it or this almost every day, only their age yet usidchivyj.poluchaetsja that all applications is done or made by me and they already at the TV sit.

It is necessary to move certainly nothing ventured, nothing gained, but the time a miss is necessary to me!!! Even with nedelku to devote itself to itself, I Want there where the sun air and water!!!!

positiveenergy
Yes at you, permanent PMS.

In particular me dokanyvaet my problematic husband, not lady at us and in personal attitudes or relations - and there and then: he/she is my husband, I and words bad have not told or said about itself; [i] too active children, extend from me all forces - and there and then: still I shall want, I shall plan still to give birth; I fine understand, what to him to communicate with people, to joke, and then come home and there my acidic mine, and moaning - and there and then: and you would not like that you liked and kissed...

... To regret itself I do not ask...

... The Reasons of my marriage you do not concern or touch...

... I especially did not ask advice or councils, you saw though one request for the help advice or council????

Advice or Councils are not necessary to you and consultations - do not go to a consulting forum. In my opinion, logically. For this purpose there is a heading... However, no, advice or councils I do not give.

When you in any phrase see aspiration on you syronizirovat and to pinch is an inadequate reaction more painfully. Not cry from the heart - a hysterics and a psychosis. And it already at all in forums, and to the expert. It not advice or council - the diagnosis.

anechkaqt
To have a rest from small it will not turn out yet.

I Petku too do not know where to attach the . Though he also goes in sadik, and I work. So sometimes in theatre it would be desirable, in cafe to sit somewhere. Yes that there, even on shops it is impossible to take a walk easy. At job for a dinner I do not jump out, I choke with a sandwich under a computer. And then all in foam in children's sadik. Most of all I hate in fuses to get. You will run out at 16.30, sadik till 17.30. To go up to it or him minutes 25 only, and it turns out, that should vyzvanivat to someone from relatives and beg that small have taken away. Mum goes on an occurring, but then I howl so much, reproaches and peacockery. Better vtykachki from the heads to receive for an autocratic excommunication from a workplace, than this aplomb and eternal otdolzhenie.

Daniel
_

Judge yes we judge you will be... This phrase there is nothing does not speak you???

Desires to communicate with you at me are not present, but to pair or steam words I shall tell or say, I hope that I shall not see your comments in my subjects, your opinion me does not interest any more. Find to your diagnoses other objects. Though for similar tone hardly there will be interested persons.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Katherina
_, it is not necessary to take offence whom. You have written time, means answers will be different, you should be ready on any and perceive them not in bayonets. Dispatch comes all and can glance here everyone.

You have shared the problems, to you have responded, at everyone the opinion on your bill. In your position many Russian wives so live. To speak about that why and as you have married, there is no sense, you already married and your problem semejnojzhizni to solve all to you.. Excuse, but it seems to me, you should find employment or occupation as a hobby while you find an outlet in the Internet, but this all not that. You are young, it already plus big, means to all it is possible to learn still. But it is necessary to be and artful., even an actress on a life, in soul or douche slyozy-on the face a smile.