PDA

Просмотр полной версии : When it is possible to sit down the child for a computer?

tarzan
01.09.2004, 19:30
Me interests at what age it is possible to sit down the child for a computer, but that it would not affect or influence in any way children's mentality.

I am a programmer, with computers is familiar since six years, but the computer at me has appeared only when to me was executed 17. Very fine I remember zavalenye sessions owing to prodriving 90 % of time behind toys of %). However it has quickly passed or has quickly taken place.

There is at me a brother of six years and mother me simply agitates to give him my old computer. And I very much doubt, that it is necessary to sit down it or him for komputer at such gentle and impressionable age. In fact learn the child to include/switch off in six komputer, he at 12-13 will sit down for machines-shooters and prokontrollirovat it will be complex or difficult - small is absolutely uncontrollable (the late child, is strong razbalovali).

Simply it would would be desirable that he has grown the social person.

It would be desirable to hear your opinion on this question.

asdewq
Sitting behind a computer and games in bloody shooters, unless is a sociality?

If he kompulsiven, is carried easily away, it is dangerous.

Kolgunova Olesya
Initial report Medeya-M

Sitting behind a computer and games in bloody shooters, unless is a sociality?

If he kompulsiven, is carried easily away, it is dangerous.

Looking in what case. I have seen enough on kiddies, which last copecks carry in computer clubs, what only superfluous 10 minutes to play in a strike. They sit in cellars before sinenkimi screens instead of what to play in the street, on the sun with other children in football. Simply life torn off from a reality it is difficult to name social.

Komputershchiki, on the example I shall tell or say, in general very strange people.

He is carried easily away. And I am afraid that " it or he will be drained in with dangerous bog ". We shall tell or say so, that any more generation of the children who have grown on these most bloody shooters (which every year stanovjatstsa all more close and more close to a reality) has not grown yet even to the 25 anniversary...

Nizzja in no event so tano to accustom the child, especially small, to kompteru.... In fact, as you also have told or said, anything except for toys, you there did not interest... And then, any interest vanishes to be in the real world... And how much was cases of a suicide? Because of koptuterov? Uzhast! The later, the better.... As during our time very much late well as not poluchitsa... So all in time will be...

P.S. Ranenko still to yours bratiku, ranenko....

Georgy
Blja, me pizdit it was necessary, when I behind a computer spent the best years. But also without a computer herovo, even is worse. If you have still tracked or have still looked after, that he with girls would walk, in general would be excellent or different.

Cdoka
Personally I have sat down for komputer in 10 years, sat not much, there was an opportunity of a current on days off at the father at job.. Then, in 11 or 12 houses there was a computer, sat much, much.. Has then ceased for a short while, in 15 on mine splash was)) shcha (me 19) I sit.. hm, well komputer it is included or is switched on while I at home, I approach or suit to it or him;them if necessary, and job at me for komputerom))

And in general, advice or council, the main thing, that the child had time to do or make the most important) if he for example the schoolboy (tsa) has made lessons - and though zasedis =)

Durk
Initial report Aziatochka

Nizzja in no event so tano to accustom the child, especially small, to kompteru.... In fact, as you also have told or said, anything except for toys, you there did not interest... And then, any interest vanishes to be in the real world... And how much was cases of a suicide? Because of koptuterov? Uzhast! The later, the better.... As during our time very much late well as not poluchitsa... So all in time will be...

P.S. Ranenko still to yours bratiku, ranenko....

And here at my friends the boy since five years sits at a computer. There constant war for a place before the sun between the father, the senior and younger brother)))

All can poluchitstsa, in fact komputer I can and not give =), that is he will contact to it or him only at school... But here or at early age this sore will pass or take place a choice, or in late will find...

Ksjuju
Initial report Amfitamin

Blja, me pizdit it was necessary, when I behind a computer spent the best years. But also without a computer herovo, even is worse. If you have still tracked or have still looked after, that he with girls would walk, in general would be excellent or different.

=)

Well meanwhile he only with girls also walks)

And here the best years behind a computer it is sad... If there was an opportunity to return all "backwards", would sit?

Yaroslav1980
the Initial report nsao

Personally I have sat down for komputer in 10 years, sat not much, there was an opportunity of a current on days off at the father at job.. Then, in 11 or 12 houses there was a computer, sat much, much.. Has then ceased for a short while, in 15 on mine splash was)) shcha (me 19) I sit.. hm, well komputer it is included or is switched on while I at home, I approach or suit to it or him;them if necessary, and job at me for komputerom))

And in general, advice or council, the main thing, that the child had time to do or make the most important) if he for example the schoolboy (tsa) has made lessons - and though zasedis =)

So good he small still will be, prokontrollirovat it is possible. And vyrostet dyldjaka such - mother cannot drive away any more (the late child, old mum already will be, and he is uncontrollable), and I vrjadli shall be series...

All I prefer the healthy men, were interested or interested the nature instead of komputerami..)))

Mahnast
I for a computer start up the nephew. There is not one interesting developing game a nursery, there are lessons of English and set of other interesting things. But the child, certainly, should remain under the control. And about including or incorporation a computer by the child independently - you write, that you the programmer Same not a problem.