PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is necessary me to worry?

grice
01.09.2004, 19:30
To my girlfriend of 25 years. I know it or her 7 years. She - the active successful careerist. Except for that she is a talented poetess and the prose writer. Verses and prose are written on behalf of different characters who in a life are not inherent to her.

It or She has certain, listed below, features.

Whether it is necessary to me to worry activly about its or her health and to address to the psychiatrist or this all within the limits of admissible. Whether it is possible for something to tell or say about the possible or probable diagnosis.

I can answer additional questions.

Its or Her features:

At a cinema looks at the screen having turned a head to the right on 30 degrees.

At run unnaturally highly lifts up legs or foots as though on a grass runs.

Reduces a foot of legs or foots.

Consensual movements of legs or foots in a bed.

Exhibitionism (curtains are not present, goes naked or exposed).

Claustrophobia (is afraid to sleep between me and a wall, behind a table sits always the face to an output or exit)

Not always distinguishes a dream from show (simulation) is possible or probable

Partial amnesia (simulation is possible or probable)

At times confuses the addressee of electron letters (simulation is possible or probable)

Meditations over a suicide c vygljadyvaniem in a window (simulation is possible or probable)

Color tablets of a unknown parentage and purpose or appointment (on polyethylene bags it is written in English to what time of day to accept)

Time or Temporary loss of hearing and vision during the moment of stress (it is possible or probable because of Diabetum)

Loss of consciousness (it is possible or probable because of Diabetum)

TV-phobia.

High painful threshold.

Bruxism.

Olcha
I do not know, how to the psychiatrist (and to that:)), and to the endocrinologist it is exact-

The loss of consciousness at the patient with a diabetes mellitis can be display of a hypoglycemia, that in a number of sluchev represents THREAT FOR the LIFE

Cergey
Display of a hypoglycemia

It agree. About Diabetum and gipoglekimiju all is clear. To the endocrinologist addressed.

I now wish to understand, whether there is still no disease.

Hamster
In tablets would take an interest, suggests about amphetamines, namely - a regimen of reception:) Everyone happens. We shall wait for holders of an institution on behalf of psychotherapists.

maxim04
In tablets would take an interest.

In tablets was interested. Does not speak. Tablets color, the different form.

Always series. For reception in the afternoon, before a dream... In specific polyethylene bags 34 centimeter. On bags it is written, when with how much to accept on anglijski. In bags till 20-30 tablets.

liebro
It surrenders to me, BADy vizionovskie; they had such chesspieces - in bags rasfasovochki: kapsulka, tabletochka, konfetochka:):):)

Anna Hlud
Personal features + neurotic rastrojstva and all this on a background of a diabetes mellitis. Probably as reaction of protection as the high self-rating and a level of claims is probable.

The psychodiagnosis and psihokorrektsija as all symptomatology can rassshirjatsja is certainly necessary.

Only operate or work cautiously and gently, in fact hystericses are not necessary to you.. ITS or her desire to address to the psychotherapist (not Is necessary for the psychiatrist!!) or to the psychoanalyst (if at it or him basic psychiatric education), to the psychologist.

Try to interest in its or her tests. He- them much.

http: // azps.ru/tests/

Penka
BADy vizionovskie

Has visited or attended site Viziona. On their production not similar. And, I think, what is it tablets not for a regulation of weight.

Irina Anatolev
Try to interest in its or her tests. He- them much.

[/url]

I can interest it or her in tests. But it is a lot of tests. What direction tests represent the greatest interest (or from what it is concrete tests better to begin)?

Face
Mda, zadachka.

I would try to begin with MMPI - the reduced version (mini-) and it is desirable on he- but where that I saw also a computer. A variant, differently cannot estimate or appreciate value or meaning;importance of testing.

However, this all again, the main thing to interest and convince descends or goes to the psychologist.

Valdi
It agree entirely and completely with dear Bill. I wish to add only.

Dear VadimK!

Do not incur a role of the parent concerning your girlfriend. You respond these or it;this to its or her unconscious appeal, but advantage or benefit to her will not bring. She needs most to make a decision concerning the health, including mental. Therefore to try to interest it or her is yes, to drag to the best psychotherapist - is not present!!! She should reach the psychotherapist (and to choose it or him).

Lecter
Mda, zadachka.

The main thing to interest and convince descends or goes to the psychologist.

It or Her not simply to convince to address to the psychologist. It would be quite good to pass or take place test MMPI-online for the beginning. Results of this test or dough would be for it or her powerful argument. But I could not find anywhere the online-version.

Unique place where I have found this test - http: // consul.com.ua/psychology/tests.php3. But there the test does not work.

Prompt, MMPI-online address of the test or dough.

vivere
http: // psyberia.ru/work/soft

Further under links will find. And in general I wish to recommend this site

Vitaly Tsineva. Very interestingly.

terra
In tablets would take an interest.

On pink round tabletochke it is squeezed out *quot; T.O.CHEMICALS*quot;.

Somebody such is familiar?

Zina Merz
To interest in tests and its or her doctors it was not possible. She considers or counts herself absolutely healthy.

By diagnostic criteria (DSM-IV), the nonprofessional in my opinion well knowing her, at it or her, *quot; Borderline Personality Disorder*quot; (301.83).

It is dangerous?

Whether it is necessary to me to something to undertake or it is necessary to protect simply it or her from experiences and to wait for troubles? For example, repetitions of suicidal moods.

Leksus
At all your desire help or assist you to her can only one: to watch or keep up the tendency to self-damage and at the slightest attempt (not intention, and attempt!) it is fast and nedobrovolno to hospitalize it or her in a psychiatric hospital. It is more than anything. Without its or her consent of anything to make it is impossible.