PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much beer is not dangerous to drink, that dependence was not formed?

01.09.2004, 19:30
Young men if have a job, are not strongly limited in money, around a lot of unknown before temptations in sense of meal and the refined drinks. Clearly, that it would be desirable all to try or taste gradually. Especially somehow widespread began to have a drink custom beer. And it nevertheless alcohol. What norms or rates and what frequency of tasting it is possible to consider or count safe? Where to find thoroughly stated information for young men that adequate to gravity of a question the attitude or relation to games with dangerous pleasure has replaced infantile carelessness in this situation?

Thanks experts which will wish to give advice or council.

Neks

CHuprina Anja
At a forum there was not one discussion in this occasion

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=7137

http: // forums./showthread.php? t=9092

Conclusions as you understand, it is possible to do or make different.

ZARA
Thanks you for addresses!

But what to do or make, if young men, coping with different vital loads and problems, concerning reception of pleasures - so are infantile, what do not understand all gravity of a problem? What to do or make? How to explain, that have believed and have wanted to be more cautious? Help or assist advice or council.

I do not have not enough ingenuity, and the alarm does not give rest. I in fact understand what to earn an alcoholism is to lose a life and so it is silly!

boley
It is shown, that the moderate consumption (up to 60 ml in recalculation on absolute alcohol) any alcohol is not reflected in life expectancy or a little it or her extends in comparison with teetotal, and easy or light;mild consumption (15-30 ml) - is much better, than continence. Among drinks, the best zhizne prolonging effect red wine, other drinks - approximately equally, whether it be beer or the divorced alcohol possesses.

Particularly on beer you can be defined or determined as follows: 5 beer favorably affects, if it or him to consume in quantity or amount 300-600 ml in day, and is tolerant/is neutral or tolerant/neutrally - up to 1,2 l. All that more than 1,2 l 5 (or more than 1,5 l 4) - is unhealthy.

At presence of individual predilection to dependences, the use of any alcohol in any quantity or amount is not recommended.

marina_5
Beer favorably affects, if it or him to consume in quantity or amount 300-600 ml in day

Oh, Vadim Valerevich, our people, I assure you, from this phrase will remember only first three words. The others quietly will disappear after the first bottle.

But what to do or make, if young men, coping with different vital loads and problems, concerning reception of pleasures - so are infantile, what do not understand all gravity of a problem? Will grow - will understand. The brains you will not insert.

viamor
No more than 12-24 ml pure or clean alcohol in day, on beer count:)

liefvis
And in this connection there was such question? You are somehow connected with pedagogical activity? And who such these or it *quot; young ??n?*quot; which *quot; so are infantile, that do not understand all gravity Oi?N?U*quot;? What you concern them?

olin
No more than 12-24 ml pure or clean alcohol in day, on beer count:)

It should to German burghers be told))))))

The admirer fresh not clarified....

bulochka_1
to Aminazinka

The doctor - the psychotherapist

It is a question of the son and its or his friends. Young men far not from the inferior. Are engaged in interesting affairs, have vital and professional plans. But I am am excited with the subject stated above since I really did not know normally it or it is dangerous. As I have stated the alarm, and in the answer have received - do not worry, mum, all will be by way of has begun to worry. And as show answers of experts - knowingly. They do not think of possible or probable consequences also alarms do not test. And to the adult (29 years) to the person to give advice or councils hardly (itself I shall understand).

Thanks all for answers.

Taisija
Nda... Here so always: the question on a fortifying subject, and behind the answer follows completely not not strengthening disassembly with someone from relatives... Promised to respond before finding-out of circumstances, an is not present. Kind we...

Dear neks!

I understand, that you hardly will listen, but leave the boy (29 years, hm...) in rest. It is its or his life. And your admonitions of advantage or benefit most likely will not bring also success will not have.

krista
to Aminazinka

I understand, that you do not know me and probably there is a certain stereotype: if mum worries, means excessively anxious, does not feel age, etc. But unless only parents worry about small children? The Destiny of parents such to worry. The another matter as it is shown. If I did not hesitate to interfere without ceremony it would be not necessary to consult. And I have reasons to worry, if at the son on a line of the father a bad heredity in sense of dependence. The grandfather was a toper. The father periodically too saws. Only drank or saw not beer, and more spirits or hard liquor earlier. And now drink beer and it seems to them is safe. But in fact on your site write, that at a bad heredity at all it is not necessary to drink anything. I have talked to the adult son one! Time, whether has actually asked not too often...

As a result of conversation there are bases to think, that he yet does not understand in full this problem. But also I not understood all, yet did not esteem rekomendovaanye clause or article on a site. And pochitav it was convinced, that really there are bases for fears.

But in fact if the person gets in dependence - then already late!!!

Also that, you advise to not speak with it or him more about it or this. Let will be as will be? Or nevertheless to talk, but how?

erop
Beer is sometimes better...... Than narcotics which can arise at desire will relax.

Beer in fact has come on a background of recession of a narcomania across Russia.

rh
Thanks, Bill!

Somehow I have met the friend whom for a long time did not see. Our sons have grown for last years. And we each other asked, what yes as. She has responded To my question, well - does not drink, is not pricked, for today already well.:)))

Gene
to Aminazinka

I understand, that you do not know me and probably there is a certain stereotype: if mum worries, means excessively anxious, does not feel age, etc. But unless only parents worry about small children? The Destiny of parents such to worry. The another matter as it is shown. If I did not hesitate to interfere without ceremony it would be not necessary to consult. And I have reasons to worry, if at the son on a line of the father a bad heredity in sense of dependence. The grandfather was a toper. The father periodically too saws. Only drank or saw not beer, and more spirits or hard liquor earlier. And now drink beer and it seems to them is safe. But in fact on your site write, that at a bad heredity at all it is not necessary to drink anything. I have talked to the adult son one! Time, whether has actually asked not too often...

As a result of conversation there are bases to think, that he yet does not understand in full this problem. But also I not understood all, yet did not esteem rekomendovaanye clause or article on a site. And pochitav it was convinced, that really there are bases for fears.

But in fact if the person gets in dependence - then already late!!!

Also that, you advise to not speak with it or him more about it or this. Let will be as will be? Or nevertheless to talk, but how?

I understand, that it is difficult to you to follow to simple advice or council and to be receded from the son, but it is a unique way it or him to rescue or save. Do not believe? I shall explain.

Dependence is a display of dependent frustration of the person. What is it such, I hope, to explain it is not necessary - the name speaks for itself. As a rule dependent frustration of the person at the adult is supported with behaviour sozavisimogo - the person who makes a decision for dependent, and incurs all its or his problems.

Your son for the present not dependent so to require the urgent and not voluntary help. But you can make its or his such if will incur decision-making instead of it or him how he should live. It is a thin side. It is necessary to pass it or her - and new dependent will appear with you series after the father and the grandfather of the son... You precisely want it or this?

natka_dan
to Aminazinka

Thanks. Your references has taken into account.

Yours faithfully Neks

Nura
Any regular application of spirits can cause accustoming.

It is possible to tell to the son, that acceptance of alcohol can cause hepatitises, pankreatity-diseases predstavljushchie danger to a life.

Ark
Fur-trees, and you who by a trade?

You already have given some references at this Forum, but in your structure the accessory or belonging to medicine is not reflected in any way.:)

MI
ely

I-doctor-therapist, have finished () institute in 98 year. Students such do not happen and Melnichenko about it or this knows. If it is the answer of the student how to estimate or appreciate some useless answers.

1971-5
Means, you know, what if arrangements operated or worked how we would like it or this, all people would be healthy?

Zlobnaia
Ales, your answers are frequently superficial and do not reflect comprehension of a situation in a medical level. Quite often they needlessly duplicate medical answers or reflect insufficiently full acquaintance to the previous sections of correspondence. Probably. What is it a time or temporary problem and in the further you will help or assist activly and fruitfully with job.

georg33
For the Melon.

To prove the diagnosis on all Internet I shall not be. To duplicate there is nothing, unfortunately. The brief conclusion does not mean superficial, as a rule it is result of serious job.

Dear ely!

As to withdraw you in ordinatorskuju I opportunities I have no, I shall ask you to specify here to me deep sense and validity here this your advice or council:

*quot; any regular application of spirits can cause accustoming.

It is possible to tell to the son, that acceptance of alcohol can cause hepatitises, pankreatity-diseases predstavljushchie danger to a life. And quot;

Separately I ask to explain, you expect what result from execution or performance of the similar reference and that your way will change such story in the use by the young man of beer.

shitova-m
Any regular application of spirits can cause accustoming.

It is possible to tell to the son, that acceptance of alcohol can cause hepatitises, pankreatity-diseases predstavljushchie danger to a life.

And matches - a fire.

To the son of only 29 years. Such nesmyshlenysh.

La
My son, nachitavshis goodness knows where from (at home always there was a greater or big library) in 7 years told to adult visitors, that such cybernetics as it is arranged and funkuioniruet a human body, and persuading the daddy to stop to smoke - drew to him terrible pictures, describing all process of a lesion of lungs, hearts, etc. And in 21 year when its or his close friend has withdrawn its or his girl - has lit or smoked. Really young men with each generation compared with previous are much more more informed. Therefore maxims of seniors perceive skeptically. And repeated conversations on scrupulous subjects do or make their absolutely deaf or indistinct to a discussed subject. Parents, offering or suggesting the outlooks on life, always are in somebody competition to an environment, more aggressive and unscrupulous variety of offers. Parents often lose in comparison. The most difficult - to not lose trust, means is thin to feel, when and how much it is possible to tell or say to be heard and to not bother. I asked advice or council, since Wished to understand itself what attitudes or relations with beer. Owing to your answers, dear doctors, - something has understood. For what all many thanks. Though, certainly, my comprehension does not solve all problems and cannot relieve of parent alarms. It does not mean at all, that all alarms are automatically overloaded on a neck of the son. A careless life to parents nobody guarantees. Probably, the periods at whom in what more than problems differ only. But to parents it is necessary to be guided well in all questions. And further, as they say, as the god will send. I try to cultivate or incubate houses of an occurring with friends behind a tasty or delicious table without alcohol. a sports itself and sometimes I entice with myself the son. And here he already is going to too to enter the name in an exercise room. And that will be further... I do not know. And who knows beforehand?

Thanks everyone who was involved in discussion.

Neks