PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand, please

Страницы : [1] 2

gol
01.09.2004, 19:30
There is a pier. The person of 35 years. All began in far 1987, with abdominal pains, a nausea, delicacy, subfebrile temperature 37.2, in a blood - eosinocytes up to 11 %, lymphocytes up to 47 %, other changes were not. Have removed an appendix - it has appeared it is not changed. Further periodically episodes of delicacy with a subfebrile condition, the same changes in a blood... From the middle 90 these periods have become frequent, during the moment in a blood (not always) eosinocytes up to 20 %, a lymphocytosis up to 51 %, strong delicacy, has joined konjuktivit, a nausea. But thus there is no loss of weight, the ESR does not raise or increase, Hb - stably high. Naturally surveyed very thoroughly - data for parasitogenic disease are not present, general diseases of a connecting tissue were excluded some times, in an ileal intestine - lymphoid infiltration - for limfomu the intestine by results of immunofenotipirovanija is not present data. Onkopoisk - down to PET (May 2004). That all have found - very high antibodies IgG to VPG 1,2, TSMV. Very much often relapses of herpes on labiums - 1 time in 2 weeks, thus prodnormalnyj the period is accompanied by an intoxication, headaches, a nausea. In crop from gums have found mushrooms kandida. But all this like in any way does not explain a constant subfebrile condition 37.2-37.5. Since morning temperature normal, but it is necessary to be passed or be taken place a little as she there and then rises. Thus there is no difference of rectal, axillary and oral temperature - she everywhere is identical. At such long anamnesis it is natural to eat deviations or rejections in mentality - pavor of mors, constant bad mood and so forth That it is possible to make in the given situation?

KSV
Let's try structure a situation a little. What now disturbs? How your state of health within day now looks or appears?

yuko
The temperature 37.3, chilling, nausea, delicacy, pains in muscles of the legs or foots disturbs, full appatija - nothing would be desirable.

AnnaAlfa
Whether there are daily fluctuations of state of health? If yes, describe them.

okiam
Sometimes there are daily fluctuations. As a rule worst of all since morning, I wake up as an old floating suitcase. Then like as improves, following deterioration after a dinner of hour per 3-4 days. By the evening usually I feel well. But today, for example, all the day long it is unimportant

Tendra
Do not take personally, it is simple about what costs or stands, probably podumat/

If at all about difdiagnoze eosinophilias, moreover and with a fever:

Trichinosis

Limfomy

Medicines

Addisonova illness or disease

Nodous polyarthritis

Hypernephroma

Myeloproliferative illnesses or diseases

Lymphocytosis with a fever - virus something, for example a cytomegalovirus (as antibodies to it or him;them, the cytomegalovirus can and behaves violently?), epshtajna-iaOOa. And the tuberculosis can, and can nehodzhkinskie limfomy, and can toksoplazmy or kokljush.

rusvik
So. From my point of view the problem is represented as follows:

1. Depression most likely is, and requires medicamental treatment, then in psychotherapeutic support (well it is not obligatory).

2. The somatic status is represented obscure, but here while I shall prefer to leave a field for therapists and gastroenterologov. The normal plan of inspection Is required. That you have presented - sketchy data, a picture to understand difficultly.

MALYWKA20
Do not take personally, it is simple about what costs or stands, probably podumat/

If at all about difdiagnoze eosinophilias, moreover and with a fever:

Trichinosis

Limfomy

Medicines

Addisonova illness or disease

Nodous polyarthritis

Hypernephroma

Myeloproliferative illnesses or diseases

Lymphocytosis with a fever - virus something, for example a cytomegalovirus (as antibodies to it or him;them, the cytomegalovirus can and behaves violently?), epshtajna-iaOOa. And the tuberculosis can, and can nehodzhkinskie limfomy, and can toksoplazmy or kokljush.

The lymphocytosis and eosinophilia happen far not always. I think, that from limfomy, myeloproliferative illnesses or diseases and a hypernephroma I for a long time already would die for such that time. As in May 2004 PET has not shown presence of malignant education. There was a hematological inspection, ktoroe has not revealed a hematological pathology. Numerous US also have not revealed presence of education in a kidney and presence of intraabdominal lymphonoduses. Here about Addisonovu illness or disease of anything I can not tell or say - such possible or probable diagnosis never sounded. On a trichinosis checked, but very much for a long time.

Gastroenterologists as treat lymphoid infiltration.

Carcinoid syndrome and ileitis not bad to exclude

koka
So. From my point of view the problem is represented as follows:

1. Depression most likely is, and requires medicamental treatment, then in psychotherapeutic support (well it is not obligatory).

2. The somatic status is represented obscure, but here while I shall prefer to leave a field for therapists and gastroenterologov. The normal plan of inspection Is required. That you have presented - sketchy data, a picture to understand difficultly.

Understand, I repeatedly laid in hospitals - last time 3 years ago in very dear clinic, all analyses (I can result or bring them here) in norm or rate. One week ago has addressed in in-O Immunologyes. Result - in the analysis of a blood the formula normal (there is no eosinophilia and a lymphocytosis, a hemoglobin as always high, the ESR as always low), in crop from gums and fauces are found out Kandidy, str.viridans, st. aureus. In imunnom the status (there is no result near at hand, I shall tell or say according to the doctor) imunitet not outstanding, but at all for what to be hooked - all parameters within the limits of norm or rate. Biochemistry (again-such the result has remained with the doctor), but the general or common fiber, ALT, nuclear heating plant, a bilirubin, the Creatinine, a urinary acid, iron - in norm or rate, SRB - otrits. But are found out in a high credit of antibody IgG to VPG 1,2, TSMV and VEB. With gastroenterology in due time problems were, but biassed inspection in scientific research institute of Gastroenterology has revealed nothing. A syndrome of the angry intestine which there put to everyone to the second. Thus in nastojashche time of complaints for an intestine (3*) in general is not present.

vamed
Gastroenterologists as treat lymphoid infiltration.

Carcinoid syndrome and ileitis not bad to exclude

Gastroenterologists in any way do not treat lymphoid infiltration:confused:. The professor who did or made a colonoscopy in 1995 and in 2004 has told or said, that the picture has not changed, individual podslizistye lymphoid follicles in an ileal intestine. From its or his words such meets pretty often. The biopsy from these lymphoid follicles has been taken, is made immunofenotipirovanie in ONTS. Here the conclusion (1995) - in one of sites bioptata is available a lymphoid infiltrate, polymorphic on cellular structure, the majority of cells have a phenotype In-. Lymphoid follicles. Proportion 7 + 8 + t-, including intraepitelialnyh is insignificant. The immunologic conclusion: available changes do not allow to confirm the diagnosis limfomy and to establish or install immun. A variant. When hematological inspection first of all tried to exclude limfomu was spent.

Jyulietta
The lymphocytosis and eosinophilia happen far not always. I think, that from limfomy, myeloproliferative illnesses or diseases and a hypernephroma I for a long time already would die for such that time.

Yes I in general, on what analyses can specify it:). Hardly at you a hypernephroma. As well as Addisonova illness or disease, by the way. To me basically viruses in a head climb (sm above), that basically and antibodies proves to be true a little.

Ekatarina
I here have read through about so-called *quot; ONO??NoO?*quot;. And one of its or his criteria is otstutsvie differences between axillary, oral and rectal temperature. Whether so it actually?

Andrey Nikitin
To me basically viruses in a head climb (sm above), that basically and antibodies proves to be true a little.

To me, to tell the truth, too. Only where to address? Where to find the good expert in this area?:confused:

kzero
Let's more precisely be defined or determined by that at you *quot; ???ON?y?N*quot;. TSMV - immunolobuliny high and to treat did not try? The same and about herpes.

Still a question by my part. Before there was the first *quot; O??OO*quot; (give so it to name, ok?), whether was any factors which can descend or go for provoking? And here suits both mental, and physical factors - everything, that is allocated with singularity, gravity of experiences or sensations, and also contacts to people from which you could catch (I about viruses).

Idea
At such long anamnesis it is natural to eat deviations or rejections in mentality - pavor of mors, constant bad mood and so forth

Here this here a phrase - the whole layer of possible or probable signs with which it is necessary to understand. It is extremely necessary! And to help or assist probably.

In a structure it is specified that you the student if not difficultly specify whom study? And than be engaged (age that not student's)

TAMAGAWK
Hello itanium

Has read through disskusiju, and also previous your posts, and has drawn following conclusions.

In occasion of signs and diagnostics - all is washed away or dim, it is a lot of researches, all without precise results. Unequivocally it is not entered in one of diagnostic categories, except for chronic virus - but, alas, antiserum capacities at you practically on all herpes-viruses high, that speaks about the general or common frustration imunnoj systems more likely. Long disease, frequent change of signs and intensity of their display. Presence of affective frustration. As the psychiatrist, I consider or count myself have the right to diagnose with a high share of probability somatoformnoe frustration, it is possible or probable komorbidnoe with another, for example, depression. I would appoint or nominate to you a trial course of an antidepressant in a combination to an atypical neuroleptic to a month. In case of offensive or approach of improvement in the general or common status would continue treatment with selection of an optimum dose of medicines.

Therefore I recommend to visit or attend the psychiatrist for an establishment of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of the scheme or plan of trial treatment. It is simultaneously possible to continue search in other directions.

oks@n
Let's more precisely be defined or determined by that at you *quot; ???ON?y?N*quot;. TSMV - immunolobuliny high and to treat did not try? The same and about herpes.

Still a question by my part. Before there was the first *quot; O??OO*quot; (give so it to name, ok?), whether was any factors which can descend or go for provoking? And here suits both mental, and physical factors - everything, that is allocated with singularity, gravity of experiences or sensations, and also contacts to people from which you could catch (I about viruses).

To treat herpes tried - relapses of rashes stopped, but it did not affect the general or common state of health in any way. TSMV to treat did not try.

About provoking factors... I do not know, I do not know... In 1988 all has begun very suddenly at night with a heat. I am More now hardly I shall recollect. And in 1994 there was an episode with which there has come or stepped a sharp exacerbation. I do not know, it is possible to consider or count it as the provoking factor or not. But some days prior to this sharp deterioration there was a following episode. From a nausea to me have appointed or nominated Cerucalum, and there was very serious episode of extrapyramidal reactions (collateral effect on Cerucalum) - I have not died nearly.

I have caught herpes from the friend in 1987. By the way, and in fact soon also there were first signs... I have caught Epstein-Barra Virus in the childhood it is not known from whom - was ill or sick with a mononucleosis.

Nataliya
Here this here a phrase - the whole layer of possible or probable signs with which it is necessary to understand. It is extremely necessary! And to help or assist probably.

In a structure it is specified that you the student if not difficultly specify whom study? And than be engaged (age that not student's)

Excuse, in a structure it is a mistake or an error. I, certainly, not the student - I work in IT-to sphere.

What layer of possible or probable signs carries behind itself pavor of mors?

CHulman
Hello itanium

Has read through disskusiju, and also previous your posts, and has drawn following conclusions.

In occasion of signs and diagnostics - all is washed away or dim, it is a lot of researches, all without precise results. Unequivocally it is not entered in one of diagnostic categories, except for chronic virus - but, alas, antiserum capacities at you practically on all herpes-viruses high, that speaks about the general or common frustration imunnoj systems more likely. Long disease, frequent change of signs and intensity of their display. Presence of affective frustration. As the psychiatrist, I consider or count myself have the right to diagnose with a high share of probability somatoformnoe frustration, it is possible or probable komorbidnoe with another, for example, depression. I would appoint or nominate to you a trial course of an antidepressant in a combination to an atypical neuroleptic to a month. In case of offensive or approach of improvement in the general or common status would continue treatment with selection of an optimum dose of medicines.

Therefore I recommend to visit or attend the psychiatrist for an establishment of the diagnosis and purpose or appointment of the scheme or plan of trial treatment. It is simultaneously possible to continue search in other directions.

Hello!

Precise results research to result or bring, certainly, it is possible. But on it a lot of time will leave. I tried to specify only that is not normal. About antiserum capacities - yes, high, even very high but as it seemed to me, in our country in it or this very few people plainly understands, at least I did not meet doctors who understand. All is reduced to blunt purpose or appointment *quot; ???O??nO?nOOo*quot;, from which becomes even worse. You do not explain to me some terms? What is the affective frustration, komorbidnoe frustration, somatoformnoe frustration?

Sergey Ermakov
Frustration of affect - emotional frustration, frustration of mood.

Komorbidnoe - combined another.

Somatoformnoe frustration - an alienation mainly expressed by organic signs. Can be passed or taken place also by search on the Internet and look or see exact classification.

Valentine Prh
This situation if I am not mistaken, was already discussed at other forum.

In Moscow the Clinic of therapy, a nephrology and occupational diseases is engaged in it or him greater or big eosinophilias, in particular. E.M.Tareeva MMA it or him of Setchenov (street Rossolimo d. 11, ph. of an out-patient department 248-47-21)

Situation hardly for the Internet-consultation.

Sergey-Mtu1
In Moscow the Clinic of therapy, a nephrology and occupational diseases is engaged in it or him greater or big eosinophilias, in particular. E.M.Tareeva MMA it or him of Setchenov (street Rossolimo d. 11, ph. of an out-patient department 248-47-21)

I was surveyed in Tareevskoj to clinic - without results. That is the diagnosis have not established or installed. The eosinophilia, by the way, happens far not always. When I laid in Tareevke eosinocytes were within the limits of norm or rate.

a
Here it is possible to dance still here from what extremity or end.

You, the dear author of a topic, have not resulted or brought any psihoteravmirujushchego the factor. There is only a certain girl from whom have picked up herpes.

However depression (well here this affective frustration) at least, and can and somatoformnye business or affairs, are available with the big share of probability.

Let's assume, that all over again there was a depression. Then depression of immunity and persevering virus attacks are quite explainable. There is a Russian job on depressions in which including depression of immunity (cellular) is described at depressive frustration. Therefore there is an offer.

Let's find the psychiatrist and we shall start to treat depression (or that the psychiatrist will find out). Also we shall look or see, as business or affairs will go. Eventually, all over again to treat a body already tried or tasted - it is impossible. Let's try treat soul.

DneprOleg
You, the dear author of a topic, have not resulted or brought any psihoteravmirujushchego the factor.

I think, that the basic psihotravmirujushchim the factor is presence of long illness or disease, bad state of health, and is not clear from what.