PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Is tired to live under antidepressants

4rcher
01.09.2004, 19:30
3 years ago at me strong depression + panic attacks which repeated every day at 16.00 has begun. Has addressed for the help to the psychiatrist in inst. Serbian. Year a saw paksil + trunks. As has ceased to drink again all back: I wake up, zhit it would not be desirable also attacks of a causeless panic. A floor of year a saw zoloft + fljuanksol. Became instead of *quot; ?OOa??*quot; very much *quot; ?O??*quot; to live. Have again registered paksil, Azaphenum + Clonazepamum for the night. polgoa a propyl and me so it became intolerable plainly. I cease pit-it is terribly impossible. Nachnu-boringly forces are not present. I zamuchalas. The doctor speaks it is necessary to drink a minimum 2 years, and then to fix a lithium. And I am afraid to lose absolutely *quot; ??*quot;. Suddenly the pavor, a panic and trevoga-is basis of my person because positive in me anything is not present. And being treated, I absolutely become nothing. It would be desirable to feel, instead of to be under anesthesia. But longly hurt from a life I can not transfer or carry. What to me to do or make?

Whether it is possible to manage Phenazepamum at panic attacks? I use it or him years 5, almost every day. When has admitted to the doctor, she has told or said: and quot; very well, but he for you weak. And quot;

Antidepressants cover on vremjat a status or REALLY TREAT?

anastasia
Most likely in your situation business not in antidepressants, and in long reception of tranquilizers. That you describe, can be a withdrawal of tranquilizers. About *quot; basis ?????O?*quot;. You it or him know better us, you in fact know, how lived, while were healthy.

Conclusion - to find the psychotherapist outside of -that Serbian, under its or his control to cancel tranquilizers and to begin actually treatment of panic frustration. If will wait a little, there can be we can someone recommend.

mari
Thanks. Recommend.

vshmidt
Try to come here here http: // www.personapsy.narod.ru

Wait for loading page, the basic site has moved, but on this page there is an information which is necessary to you.

There there is a basic information, phone and a photo of psychotherapist Alekseeva Sergey Stanislavovicha.

I ` mPULSE
Thanks, but at me a bias to doctors of a male. If and to change my psychiatrist, the regal old woman, for someone not less inspiring trembling.

nicola-54
Your business. Moscow - the city rich with psychotherapists.

The mountaineer
Free-of-charge advice or council.

Psychotherapists can be selected not to a sexual attribute, I blossom an eye, length of hair, etc. that is why, how much or as far as they are capable to help or assist to get rid to you of that disturbs you.

Judging because with you already had time to make in Serbian, I do not think, that replacement of the regal old woman by the young girl is that is necessary for you.

And suddenly roots (or branches:)) your problem which you so unsuccessfully try to suppress by means of a psychopharmacology, lay just in attitudes or relations with men?

Try to find for yourself more essential attributes of the psychotherapist on which you can make more successful choice for yourselves. More successful, than for the first time.

And what it is less *quot; OONNOaOy*quot; - try to click under this link: http: // forum.nedug.ru/forumdisplay.php? forumid=18

How the nobility, perhaps what you there will read through also about what you there ask, will help or assist you to make more correct choice, let even from the second attempt?:)