PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to find the good psychotherapist?

Advanced
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. There is an opinion, that a sit-round gathering with the girlfriend can replace the psychotherapist on -was uttered and like polegchalo. I such person that I prefer to hold all in myself. All seems to associates that at me simply perfectly, that I incorrigible optimistka. On soul or douche of a cat skrebutsja, and on the face a smile. Voobshchem, the mass of questions and problems which I cannot solve : with a dream, a low self-rating, etc.:confused has collected: And here now I sit and I think-as to find the good expert and to not dig or run into the charlatan?

Oljan
It is very a pity, that such opinion (about a sit-round gathering on kitchen or cuisine) still occurs. Possibly, completely to exterminate it or him never it will be possible.

Let's try:)

How to distinguish the good psychotherapist it is written here (http: // forums./showpost.php? p=111914*amp; postcount=79). If after perusal there will be questions - set.

dianka
It is absolute with you it agree. It not the decision of a problem. Therefore I here again:)

ORdubadliXAN
... On soul or douche of a cat skrebutsja, and on the face a smile. Voobshchem, the mass of questions and problems which I cannot solve : with a dream, a low self-rating, etc.:confused has collected: And here now I sit and I think-as to find the good expert and to not dig or run into the charlatan? Mia if want, ask the questions here, can describe a problem, write, why it is not possible to consult most... We Shall try to help or assist.

yui
Here it is correct :http: // www.letova.com/link2.html

Cross
It is written correctly, but not about us. At us the majority of good psychotherapists in any associations do not consist. Because our associations generally - the collecting of money. That up to standards in Russia where there are no made medical standards, it sounds a little... M... Well you understand me. So the resulted or brought link - only the point of view of the given expert.