PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Character at me chustvitelnyj, I all am insolent or am inside not vypuskaaju outside, to with...

Denis
31.08.2004, 16:12
Character at me chustvitelnyj, I all am insolent or am inside not vypuskaaju outside, unfortunately I am not able raslabljatsja, is constant in a head any ideas (that about job, about another matters). Long time did not know to itself to address with such simtomami as suspiciousness, not resoluteness, sometimes chustva shortages of air, trouble about health (phobia to die) undue fatiguability, absence chustva pleasures as earlier. But time went and improvement did not come, only from time to time there were good days, in general a life proceeds as "zebra" it is good it is bad. Has addressed to the doctor she has written out fljuankol with persenom, however from persena irritability naooborot has increased, and fljuankson I was afraid to accept iz-for side effects. Then she has written out Eglonylum, do not long, piretsetam, all on a month, and Eglonylum of 3 weeks, and then on 1 tablet for the night fljuankson.
Parents speak, that I did not pay attention to trifles, did not go in cycles, read books (Teperrvajn, Carnegie) and all will pass or take place. Prompt please as to me to act or arrive, as vyzdorovit, whether employment or occupations with the psychotherapist can help or assist, and that at tablets likely is a lot of side effects, whether and I do not know the most important will help or assist they to me. Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
01.09.2004, 19:15
With the psychotherapist to work it is useful, but also preparations which were written out by the doctor, especially fljuanksol, to accept poprinimat too costs or stands. However, under observation of the doctor.