PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I ask your advice or council. Has read through in conference "psychologist"...

Larissa
30.08.2004, 04:05
Hello! Very much I ask your advice or council. Has read through in conference "psychologist" attributes of a syndrome of chronic weariness. Itself I feel terrible weariness, a spiritual bankruptcy, absence of pleasure and satisfaction from any events, actions.
On job there is no desire to go, the house is not known than to borrow or occupy, and I do not wish anything to do or make. How with it or this to struggle? To holiday I can go only in April, and till this time I am afraid, that appatija and indifference can lead to acts about which then I can regret.

Tolokonin A.O.
30.08.2004, 22:06
The general or common references - a healthy way of life (the balanced delivery, employment or occupations by physical training, productive leisure....). Private or individual depend on the concrete personal reasons led this status. To specify on which, nevidja you it is internally impossible. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist.

child
01.09.2004, 18:09
SHU - as a rule, some negative programs.