PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me with the wife of a problem, on sex ground! Sex at least is necessary to me to...

Dmitry
21.08.2004, 19:32
At me with the wife of a problem, on sex ground! Sex at least every day is necessary to me, to the wife, unfortunately and razv in a week it is too much! We had remarkable attitudes or relations, before wedding earlier. And sejchas-constant scandals, and in general such sensation, that the love has passed or has taken place. On the one hand together to us it is bad, but also it would not be desirable to miss too. We already razezhalis on parents but when have met again have quarrelled in down and ashes. To put it briefly, what to do or make we do not know. I like the wife. And we study together and we work too together and everywhere together, only the difference in sex appetites spoils all, moreover its or her vaginismus. I think, that all scandals iz-for it or this. What to us to do or make? We on grane divorce. Help or assist please.

Hazhilina I.I.
24.08.2004, 08:03
Dear Dmitry! You write, that at the wife a vaginismus!!! Think what here sex every day when it or she has pavor and a pain. If you wish to save family it is necessary to begin with the decision of this problem. Is the special psychotherapeutic receptions helping or assisting the woman to learn to relax or be relaxed. You need to address to the family psychologist and the sexopathologist. Begin you can from any expert. I shall be glad to help or assist, if prozhivate in Moscow or area. t. 8 916 140 74 55. If live in other city, look for experts there. Your problem can be solved, if in it or this seriously to be engaged. To in total you of the best! My full data it is possible to esteem, having pressed on krasnenkuju an inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

Ninel
27.08.2004, 14:36
Whether Vobshche probably to meet the person similar on temperament? At me in marriage or spoilage on the contrary, I often want, vrenee wanted, and the husband less often. Iz-for it or this I to sex have absolutely grown cold.

Emotion Ninel
31.08.2004, 05:05
Probably to meet similar on temperament. In sex at us always full harmony. An orgasm simultaneously. But in other attitudes or relations - full contrast: education, outlooks on life, on family, etc. - all miscellaneous...

alina
01.09.2004, 11:56
Problem all taki. You speak: " everywhere together... ". And it not seems to you, that it is necessary and to have a rest from each other, not in sense to find "entertainments" on the party or side. Simply try to be sometimes and "separately". This circumstance " always and everywhere together " simply presses, people get used, and women especially get used, visual dialogue and contact prevualiruet. Try to spend even days off "not together". Do or make pleasant, pay compliments, instead of after teamwork to continue discussion of the given subject. All in your arms or hand if you like each other...