PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council. We live with the husband of 6 years, there is a child (5 years, me 25, to the husband 2...

Edelvays
31.08.2004, 08:17
Help or Assist advice or council.
We live with the husband of 6 years, there is a child (5 years, me 25, to the husband 26). In marriage for it or him went on very big love. And now it would be desirable to tell or say, that I like it or him, but kak-that is sharp all feelings to it or him;them in me as have died out. The another's person, the another's attitudes or relations not necessary to me. I sob in soul or douche, hardly to not like it or him, but hardly to live with it or him. He the excellent or different husband and the father (but not so ideal to bother), with pluss and minuses. I am am irritated now with its or his any act, any word. I would like to live one with the child. But gde-that dalekoooooo inside simply peeps any voice, at all or even not a voice, and an echo of love to it or him;them. Anything, that could cause or call in me such changes, has not occured or happened, all happens very sharply, has literally woken up in the morning, and the love is not present. So it is sharp, that I up to seh pores remember this horror. So the fourth month. I try to revive in myself this feeling, but I can not, and I do not know what to do or make. To him to speak I am afraid, am afraid to offend. Advise what to do or make?!

Dan
01.09.2004, 11:23
Kathy the rights if there is such opportunity that go, have a rest, it will freshen your head and heart, and will clarify your presents chuvsetva with what - they were. And if you you all remains as is or you even more otdalishsja from it or him do not spend in vain time for attempts to return love, chances of it will be insignificant. Do or make as heart orders, it - your best and correct adviser.