PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I hope you remember my question on how to be in a situation...

Elena of Item
31.08.2004, 14:18
The dear doctor, I hope you remember my question on how to be in a situation with 4 years or summer girl (dissolute actions in relation to her from 40 years or summer men). The matter is that about proishedshem I have told or said to the wife (her 21 year) it or this men to warn possible or probable misfortune in their family. She has told or said about our conversation of mother, t. e my mother-in-law whom with me, it is possible to tell or say, it do not agree in all. In obshchem-that the mother-in-law the person intelligent, at least externally she the behaviour shows so, and all is unconditional was told or said easy, politely, with the thin approach, but the sense is those: that my child (that girl whom 4 years) it is dissolute as for once that its or her son-in-law corrupt it or her could not. And this all follows that the girl does not go to a garden, and we sit with her at home. Besides time is not caught - not the thief, and all words - only imagination of the child. And here that I have told or said about an event of its or her daughter, certainly, badly. To me I am insulting not for myself, for the husband of 7 years, in family of parents of my husband we live 2, 5 years, and I already for a long time have got used to that with me are not considered, but to me is very insulting for the child. Leaves, that for it or her there is nobody to intercede: the grandmother, so to say, has sent the child in the category of dross, the husband to not do much harm to the sister, only still is going to to talk to its or her husband (I think, as conversation any does not take place). Absurdity any. Does not go in, how people to save the calmness, are ready to spit even more upon those who is not necessary to them? Once already there was a situation: to the child have put an asthma, in a garden to drive it was impossible. I study at university on correspondence, before session remain two months. To not discharge from office have applied to its or his parents to help or assist to sit with the girl, as a result have received not only refusal, but also reproach that in general have dared to address to them. What for are necessary such the grandmother with the grandfather? At me such impression is made, that the mother-in-law tries to make everything that I was going to and has left. I can not even be series with such people. Ideas on an event already have tortured me, in soul or douche one hatred to all associates. How to live further?

Bobrov A.E.
01.09.2004, 03:36
The such answer, despite of its or his absurd, - standard psychological protection in similar situations. I do not exclude, that relatives already for a long time know about "addictings" of it or this of the man and aspire to get rid of you as a undesirable stimulus. Do not take offence, postrajtes to leave. That it was possible to make, you have made. Do not transform all in vindettu. Similar, that the situation described by you in any image resounds with your own psychological difficulties. Try to understand it or this. Now the main thing - to relieve the child of serious influence of the developed situation (repetition of stickings, razborok with relatives, your shock reactions).

Tamara
01.09.2004, 11:06
Mne bilo 5 kogda ko mne pristal manyak. Vse pomnu v detalyax dazhe do six por. Uche pod 30. Dlya rebenka eto bessledno ne proidet.