PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my mum of 60 years, she works as the bookkeeper. In posledne...

Gennady
31.08.2004, 02:31
Hello the doctor! To my mum of 60 years, she works as the bookkeeper. Recently she has changed, according to colleagues on job the clothes on a wrong side behaves strange have come. Speaks loudly, words pulls, happens looks in one point when eats a head lowers or omits, a scarf the mouth often wipes, etc. .eto have noticed 1 back. I have taken away it or her to myself, reduced to the doctor, the doctor has appointed or nominated Nootropilum and Cavintonum. Has stayed for a while with me, a propyl of a tablet and like it became normal. Has passed or has taken place time and again kak-as if there were some deviations or rejections in behaviour. With job consults, memory good. Did or made, has forgotten as is called, pictures of a head, have told or said all normally. Advise, please, what medicine to her to accept, t. To. Doctors in our city not professionals by this illness or disease. Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
01.09.2004, 10:34
Strangenesses in behaviour are quite often interfaced or integrated about occurrence of crazy frustration. Other reason of such behaviour can be disturbance of memory and intelligence owing to an atherosclerosis, atrophies of a cerebral cortex i/or depressions. For each of the described groups of preparations treatment a miscellaneous. Therefore to recommend something to you it is in absentia very difficult. Anyway it is necessary to be engaged in mum, and to not delay this business.