PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether is here zhenshchiny-housewives who are on the maintenance or contents. I all...

Страницы : [1] 2

Elena
18.07.2004, 08:32
Whether is here zhenshchiny-housewives who are on the maintenance or contents. I stick all life and I envy such as you. Your life bezoblachnoj-fitnes-clubs, interiors, health resorts is represented to me. In fact house business or affairs and education of children zanimaut not too it is a lot of time, and then, in fact there are nurses and servants. Tell about your life.

Leka
19.07.2004, 05:25
Yes, Elenas, only such "cloudless" life
70 % such are bored through any time, and
"Successful" aunts start to drink.
I did not work (houses earned additionally) almost
Year, sometimes such boredom covered.
And there is at me a couple of friends, such
Housewives, salony-health resorts... Only both from them
Howl from that do not respect with itself, and
Husbands them "have bought" or purchased" the main thing that is called and
Accordingly concern. One of them 2 times
Veins to itself cut. After second time its or her husband
otpraivl on "health resort" for a month. Now she wants
To come to work (even not not qualified),
If only houses from mind or wit to not descend or go and learn anew
Itself to respect and appreciate. It is not necessary to anybody
To envy, at problems rich too a heap.

Elena
20.07.2004, 14:55
Mda... The picture mrachnovata, and about respect, here all jasno-whence it will undertake. And more I do not envy rich, I not poor, but I respect with myself and my house too with me respect. To everyone the .

The anonym
22.07.2004, 16:29
Not, if to envy, at once to princes and princesses. Only probably it is time to you to leave this age already. What for children, if them rastit the nurse? What for in general to work, if there is a prostitution?

tusja
24.07.2004, 12:46
Know, I sometimes too think: here well year of the house to sit! The blessing the finance allow. And then I think: I with boredom shall descend or go from mind or wit! At job I feel the necessary person, me appreciate. And houses? All prigotovit-to clean or remove - well, liked it appreciates. And further? Fitness I and so I have time to be engaged. Beauty salons - yes if I at home shall sit, to what to me makes up - manicures if I the at home shall sit? To shop behind a potato to go? Shops will bother quickly, well 20 koftochek will not buy. Girlfriends all the day long at the job, LIKED TOO to descend or go there is nobody kuda-that. On kurotrt one you will not go. Well also what interesting in all this? Find to itself more interesting job Is better.

Katjushka
25.07.2004, 00:10
I do not know, I personally very much nastorozhenno concern to position " Annas on a neck ". In fact it is the easiest or lightest;most mild way to degradation. If and to sit houses then to not forget to read the book. But so it is not enough at whom it turns out. Len-it is such thing.. She as routine sucks in. The person loses itself as the person. And salnami and shops here you will not be rescueed or saved. Because it is limited krgu dialogue and development stops. Mums who sit with children about one year and more collide or face with the same problem. Well year still tolerantly. But then.. My God, you kogda-nibud communicated with these women? At all of them conversations only about children and about husbands. (((certainly, among themselves it is interesting to them, but they drop out of a society. Certainly, here it is still connected with physiological aspect. The brain at the pregnant woman dries out a little, loses former opportunities and only in couple of years after sorts or labors starts to grow. And if to not sit at home thus even more quickly all it will turn out to return on a place. I do not condemn mums, but simply it is very bright parameter of that creates dreams a life and a finding in 4 walls. Also will not rescue or save you neither health resorts, nor fitnesses.

Katjushka
28.07.2004, 01:29
Yes, here I wish to add still. Usually people who already become experts in the area at job, aspire to develop further. To study or change job... Because it is impossible to stand and toptatsja on one place. And you would speak houses to sit. Well take long-term holiday. Yes you erez 2 months the wolf zavoete already.

Elena
30.07.2004, 00:42
I understand, that without job would not sustain. And then I too presume to myself both health resorts and interiors but so there is not enough time for all this. My daughter of 18 years and I can to her in what not refuse. And, by the way, she too from workaholics. I quite could pay its or her study in HIGH SCHOOL, but she has acted or arrived on free-of-charge unit, was engaged much and has passed or has taken place. Understands the price to money. I understand, that the woman degrades at home. At most there was such girlfriend, the husband it or her contained, but at it or him not so such and the greater or big salary, already month as the girlfriend has come to work and, will believe, it became much more interesting to communicate with her. Unfortunately, I seldom see girlfriends, dialogue telephone. Probably, I am simply tired. And in general this my question was preceded with a casual occurring with the former classmate. Looks or appears smartly in what to itself does not refuse, does not work, on the maintenance or contents at the husband. By the way, to talk to her was about what.

Birch
31.07.2004, 11:45
Well, little girls, well you give in general.:) the Nature of similar imaginations, I think, man will not understand any.

Belief
31.07.2004, 16:27
I am am killed with job for the sake of money. It is very complex or difficult to me to be defined or determined, where itself to put, so that also money were and it was interesting... I too envy such women, as your classmate. When there is a choice: to not work for the sake of money, douchivatsja/to be retrained, leave on menne monetary, but interesting or in general only interiors, cafe yes books, yes abroads...

Lana
03.08.2004, 23:59
It seems to me, that all depends on attitudes or relations in family. I work in man's collective, where I one. At all my employees of the wife of the house sit also I would not tell or say, that all so is sad. I can judge it or this therefore as mnogoie holidays we celebrate all together. It is unique, certainly, Elena Vy have described interiors, health resorts, etc. My friends have borrowed or occupied in little bit another: One of them has created children's theatre on the basis of school, the husband helps or assists the finance - not over a measure; Another such things zashibennye sews materjalov that now what want...; many study or investigate psychology also and is professional; At many it is simple children small which to mine except for mum is better anybody cannot make anything. In general it seems to me, that the woman will find business always in the house, and with children..., if certainly it is not simple razguljaevo. But here, konchno, once again I shall repeat if you as a thing do not perceive.

Tanja
06.08.2004, 23:10
I have a friend, she at home sits and some months so she and does not want did not work in total in a life and is remarkable itself feels, the son drives after a garden on any trainings or houses with it or him is engaged, for now he in a garden, she sews, embroiders, in itself is engaged, for meal prepares (simply obaldenno), looks or appears super, and to talk with her is about what. To the husband the truth is a little pomagaet. .nu than can. .u it or him the business and she there. .sezdit kuda-a string chto-a string to bring. .-that houses on a computer to print. .chto does not demand prof. Knowledge. .i she likes such life! But she both houses all is in time also the child at it or her is brought well up and umnichka. .a she earns the money of type for hairpins and does not ask on any nonsense from the husband to those that under catalogues sells cosmetics the friend... More shortly to everyone the ...

Tanja
08.08.2004, 20:29
Oh, it was described... Only a few months worked. .koroche almost did not work in general in a life..

Elena
10.08.2004, 18:38
But to me vse-peerly it seems, that the women, earning to itself on the hairpins having different addictings, but not earning to itself for a life are dependent. Here today she for pleasure distributes cosmetics, and tomorrow its or her husband will throw and that dalshe-she will live on these pennies from diffusion of cosmetics, whether vrjad-.

Birch to Elena
11.08.2004, 02:29
So she same will find and again will stick.:) everyone chooses to itself(himself) a way of life in conformity with svoiim priorities. To that that is more important to not work, but to be with money to the detriment of independence, to that that naobrot. And who that finds a golden mean.

Tanja
14.08.2004, 19:02
At it or her the husband such that will not throw it or her, he also devachku wants the second, and besides he too is dependent on it or her, who behind it or him still so to clean or remove, prepare, etc. will be? He is very captious to a life. .do horror. .oni approach or suit each other and even if will throw that he from such which children all the same contain after divorce. .on the son adores..

Elena
16.08.2004, 19:04
To Tana. Well then success to your girlfriend. Though, I, for example, could not live with such captious husband. But, to everyone the . A birch of the right.

Leka - the Birch
18.08.2004, 02:39
What means will stick to another? Kakoe-any at you
The sick attitude or relation to housewives. To everyone the .
If she does not wish to work, and the husband for, their full
The right. At me, for example, the husband too has more
It is pleasant, when I at home, I do not get tired at job and
I am engaged in the addictings... But same not
Means, that I "have stuck" to it or him;them... Too
You rasping... Sami-that vidat the cannot
To allow to sit without job on mat.
To reasons? Yes? Therefore so are categorical to
Idle, and?

Birch Leka
18.08.2004, 23:37
Because I can not present for myself a situation when you do not work, but in full chocolate. And never in a life would like to get in such situation. Because, while I work, I live. Also I consider or count, that all that you have, it is necessary to earn. My wife with the child of the house though certainly I not an oligarch, do not steal sat and I do not trade. Sat, and has then howled. Also has gone to work. Its or her salary approximately 1/7 from mine, but money much never happens, inquiries to grow begin. By the way, I to her and when the at home sat and when on job has gone, gave the salary up to copeck.

Natalia
22.08.2004, 07:46
Elena, completely I divide or share;part your opinion. To be the housewife - perfect employment or occupation for the woman. Oh, how much I would re-read, have reconsidered, pereguljala! To work is a bad habit. And here that is interesting: the the man is more solvent and is more intelligent, the more he would like to send the wife on job. I judge or I shall narrow on the husbands, statistics small, but guarding.

Lerchik
22.08.2004, 20:10
I do not know, Elena, that you there to yourselves have imagined, from apart, certainly, all looks or appears attractively, and actually house business or affairs and education of children take away a great lot of time, no nurses and servants at me are present, I do or make all itself (as well as the majority of women). Within a week I put dochek (9 years, 5 months) to sleep in 21.30, and itself I have a seat to write the diploma how much or as far as forces and inspiration suffice. The husband and the senior daughter always help or assist me on a facilities or an economy, especially in target that I have had a rest. Probably, I also should take the nurse that time in week to go in institute by consultation under the diploma, but has gained or helped the mother-in-law: she asks for leave from job and comes on midday to sit with malyshkoj. Certainly, I do not earn money, but soderzhankoj myself I do not consider or I count. My husband never has reproached me that I sit the at home, and such state of affairs arranges us.

Alla - Natalias
23.08.2004, 20:15
Bad habit - to live with such as YOU. Job improves, instead of idleness.

Natalia Alla
24.08.2004, 15:12
Yes, I have noticed, I to the extremity or end of the working day so am overflown with nobleness that I am afraid, as though the husband indeed has not considered or has not counted;has not read out me bad habit.

Alla - Natalias
27.08.2004, 02:33
Find other job if this is not pleasant.

Natalia Alla
28.08.2004, 04:55
As my servant speaks: " the dog in a wheel, nutrition, yes bezhi Has got ". Not any job can be changed or even to minimize.