PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yes it is necessary to be afraid nothing. And, in vain dzhimmi complains... Has possibly simply forgotten...

Klava
29.08.2004, 13:36
Yes it is necessary to be afraid nothing. And, in vain dzhimmi complains... Has possibly simply forgotten that, former sovdepovskuju zhituhu, when with unique monthly earnings in 30 dollars hosh on the market and you do not know - that more necessary what to survive. Thanks God, that I was in time once pochuvstovvat it what now to appreciate my stay abroad... When you go on a supermarket and it is deep

Klava
30.08.2004, 17:13
(prodolzh.) when you go on a supermarket and deeply and happily you inhale air of freedom and an opportunity to buy or purchase everything, that you wish at present... It is unusual feeling when you do not spare on meal and can buy or purchase the liked knickknack to the child... I do not have children, but I see local children who already having gorged on - do not rush to buy or purchase any bizarre toys with tears that or... Even here already they have

Kl.
31.08.2004, 07:37
(Continuation): To be the tourist is one, when it is necessary how more to save on products what to buy what nibud specialties. And to dive into a life of abroad and to be the full member of it or this, to wake up already from the sun of other country and internally to feel pleasure of freedom financially, spiritually, morally... Here the position of Russian eiimgranntov from them voshishchenijami is clear... But here it is possible to regret aboriginals who do not have an opportunity with what that to compare their life, what to appreciate how it Russian emmigrant appreciates.

lu
31.08.2004, 17:36
Klava, ya soglasna. Zhivu v germanii. Vishli i mne svoi svadebnie fotki. izmail@everymail. net

lu
01.09.2004, 02:33
Klava, ya soglasna. Zhivu v germanii. Vishli i mne svoi svadebnie fotki. izmail@everymail. net

Well here
01.09.2004, 09:24
Klav, at you on a life, Dzhimniku it is necessary to earn a little bit different positions of money, and to you to spend.