PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am not for the first time convinced of that unpleasant events of an external life otrazh...

Calibre
21.08.2004, 23:26
I am not for the first time convinced of that unpleasant events of an external life reflect inwardness. Have met the girlfriend, I did not like myself, have pulled house svitr, have not made up, good we have come into cafe, have not for long sat, have then gone or send then to walk on city, and so any maniac conducted us from the Pushkin area up to manezhnoj while we at itself have not called to husbands and have not asked to meet.

Herring
23.08.2004, 12:21
So you was two) it was necessary to approach or suit, and sprosit-that is necessary? They are usually lost, because the victim is necessary to them, and victims so do not conduct themselves. I have recollected, how we when studied in shkole-oh, at all I do not know, the maniac for us ran, or we behind it or him... Such history with music. .pravda, us was four. But we were not afraid... Even now I recollect, even strange stanovitsja-now I would keep in the background) And tak-he then to little girls babki otvalil-we have quarrelled for that moment, and them remains two. In smysle-little girls. Simply we each time when left school, he waited for us. And we went on ten steps behind, and he when nobody was in the street, prirodnimal to a floor of a raincoat... fu) to us was ridiculously and interestingly, emu-it is pleasant. And here so proceeded probably, month. Then it became already not clear, who whom pursues. Then we have quarrelled, broke on two and two. I with the little girl went home other road, and other pair continued. And then, when we have reconciled, they to us skazali-such you, little girls, silly women. " We behind it or him in shop have gone or send, there such crowd was... Also have collided or faced with it or him... eeee... Face to face)) He has pulled out from a pocket to ten, has told or said " Thanks for viewing ", and has put Svetke in a pocket. We have gone or send and obelis morozhennogo) " I here now think... morozhennoe nothing gave it to them?))))

Calibre
24.08.2004, 21:44
I never sogu to it or this easy concern, never. Thought, that for a long time all has gone through, but always when smells though as something such, I recollect a children's situation, as a victim, was very much for a long time, for a long time all have gone through, but, fig..

Herring
25.08.2004, 18:33
Calibre when I have for the first time dug or run on onanista, and there was to me 5 let-I never shall forget the sensations. I have come running home, I cried up to a hiccup, at me the temperature has risen... Really, I do not say lies. To me on them all life carried. However, anybody from them never, thanks God, did not corner me. They in obshchem-harmless. It is just necessary to them, that you have looked or seen. Odnazhdy-I already was the adult aunt, and muzhchin-I already knew once again have got on such pridurka. And here I have decided to lead myself differently, than usually. I like myself to try or taste on durability.) I have simply risen on safe distance, have lit or smoked a cigarette, and began to look at it or him with a humiliating smile.) To me was nelegko-but I wished to get rid of pavor. And here then I ponjala-to me am not terrible, it is opposite to me. And I became dumat-and what here opposite, I that, did not see earlier? Also has understood, that it is opposite to see here this human delicacy and meanness, you know, here is how happens unpleasantly to look on mad. But, Calibre, it does not mean, that it is necessary to climb on rozhon. It is just necessary to estimate or appreciate really a situation, and to not panic. And in your today's case you had an excellent or a different chance to fulfil on itself the pavors...) simply I hate something panically to be afraid.

Kalbra
26.08.2004, 00:18
Also what she such has made?

Calibre-herring
26.08.2004, 14:23
Perhaps, but all the same now chance poteren. But I know, that I can not, how much time I behaved in some situations so inadequately, that normal muzhiks, not understanding, thanks God, simply neighed.

Herring
27.08.2004, 23:57
Dzhimmi, I then a vein not on Ryshkanovke, and in the center. Also studied at 2 school. And all this was developed or unwrapped on pjatachke about a fashion house))))

klava
28.08.2004, 20:07
In mine detstkoj lives was two such.... When to me was years 6 then, understand, we liked to climb with domestic children under our house. The only thing, that we could see always are small okoshechki from cellars without glasses. And so, poljubljali we to approach or suit to one okoshechku and it is healthy to have fun. Because there always was SOSISKA which skin somebody in any way nemog to remove or take off... It we so thought, children. We with interest for the first time rassmtrivali that SOMETHING, and CONFIDENTLY knew. What is it sosiska!!! We did not see a figure of the person (the window was 50 on 30 see) Only saw a large operating or working arm or hand and that greater or big sosisku. It was often! And it was remembered to me for ever. But only then, when I became adult, I began to analyze these non-standard situations... Also has understood, that all people are very various!!! And certainly for all on a miscellaneous search kajf, what as that to change the got used status... And everyone find this kajf various ways... I cannot condemn those people.

Herring
29.08.2004, 07:42
Klava, me now stoshnit)))) These people to not condemn it is necessary, and to treat. Yes, me them zhal-they from something became such, but in fact for the child it is a trauma. .eto in the first. Vo-vtoryh-at these men the roof on the sly goes. Also it is not known, what they reach. At me in University the good, quiet girl studied. She went in the morning to University, to her has approached or suited pridurok and has pierced sharpening. Here so. And devchnoki did not become. The easier what have recognized it or him deranged? He did not know it or her up to etogo-simply and so has approached or suited... In general, I know, that muzhiks onanistov beat. With one storony-it is inhumane. With another storony-bread salt them to meet too ved-you will not meet. Koroche-to treat it is necessary... Oh, to treat. I would not want that my child has dug or run into such ugly creature. And if I have caught it or him, I to him would scratch eyes. Though in a life I try myself a message easy and intelligent.

Klava
30.08.2004, 17:31
Well, your opinion is very similar with many. But who from you has not thought of that, as among women there are types with similar mentality - to show the genitals and a body... Here, in the West them show without problems! And in general. Each days off - in the winter or in the summer, - here women go in the evening in ocheniotkrytoj to clothes on britelkah. As - demonstration of a body!!! And from it or this kajfujut!!! Though in Ukraine and in Rosii - these things are considered unfashionable.

Herring
01.09.2004, 06:21
Klava, it is different things. .oni do not show the body to children... And the woman it to make technically it is very complex or difficult))) Though, znaesh-I here recollect, how once sat in a certain night club which prostitutes, pochemu-that, very much like all to wear such corsages without bretelek-moreover on polrazmerchika less that the breast overflew banks... And so, I sit, and I am going to to incur in a mouth the spoon with fruit salad... And for the next little table one comes back from dance such krasafutsa, and at me during this moment the view falls on sweaty " siski in the test or dough;father-in-law ")))) And that you think, I could not eat further))) So chto-all should know time and a place. Bretelkam-too.