PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a neurosis of oncologic disease, but not on an empty place, and after...

The anonym
03.08.2004, 19:05
At me a neurosis of oncologic disease, but not on an empty place, and after serious and unsuccessful operation after which has passed or has taken place 1, 5 years My status became even worse, than was before operation, serious (practically lethal) sore I was added do not know what to do or make At the psychiatrist was, she wrote out Grandaxinum, and has told or said, what the black strip will be replaced white, but it not so, all only worsens I cannot go on streets, say goodbye to all streets dear or expensive to me, live only past, the future do not see even within the limits of a week, about what cannot dream Even clothes do not buy as think, what shall soon die That to do or make, whether it is possible for me to help or assist me in general?

Elena.
06.08.2004, 18:40
And what diagnosis? What for operation how doctors have called your lethal sore? Write more in detail, and that can you from the fly of the elephant do or make?

The anonym
09.08.2004, 16:06
No, in that - continually, I not hysterical mamzel and understand it Operation proctologic in occasion of a crack, have passed or have taken place 2 years, and bleedings proceed, have amplified pains in an intestine, diagnose NJAK in doubt, the exact diagnosis to put difficultly iz-that it is impossible to examine an intestine iz-for weak mucous and opportunities of the next bleeding

Bakalova E.A., the doctor-psychiatrist
13.08.2004, 05:43
You should borrow or occupy seriously in yourselves, concerning emotional problems, most likely it is a question of depression, on a background of that the physical state of health worsens.

The anonym
13.08.2004, 09:22
So in tom-continually, that depression terrible but as from it or her to get rid I do not represent

The anonym
16.08.2004, 15:08
To go to other doctor, which vipishet
Antidepressants, instead of Grandaxinum.

Bakalova E.A., the doctor-psychiatrist
18.08.2004, 03:45
If depression does not manage "independently", only treatment at the expert.

Elena.
21.08.2004, 17:04
If to you it will help or assist to forget about the crack I tell: 3 years ago I had a wound, a skewer through a proctal or an anal aperture (the maniac has had a good time). On zadnekishechnoj to a wall up to coccyx rezanno - a chipped wound. To me it or her at all did not sew, therefore as was strong zagnoenie and a shock. A wound 1, 5 sm depth, 7 sm in length. Treated ointments exactly half a year. So all like and podzhilo, but has constantly an effect. Doctors already make can nothing, but about an oncology and speeches are not present. Also imagine, I have found in myself forces to live. I have simply accepted the illness or disease, have reconciled. And at once all ideas on possible or probable consequences send away or have left. In fact the pavor - he is stronger also than a pain and mors. And to die every minute I do not want. I live. And you I wish health!

The anonym
22.08.2004, 08:37
Elena, I too do not wish to die, but I can not cope with ideas, besides a pain and an ambiguity of the diagnosis already half a year, have an effect

Masha
26.08.2004, 06:10
I in 1994 zabolla rare or infrequent illness or disease. At its or her aggressive treatment by hormones and tsitostatikami (that that name chemistry) there was a chance to survive. Began to be treated activly, complications was mass - from an increase of 35 kg, up to an osteomyelitis of a finger. Like it would be possible kak-to stabilize that disease. But happens strashenoe - a sepsis with mnozhestovm complications - thrombuses were separated, the blood was not turned off or not folded by day... Chance to survive a life about 10 percent or interests. But I am strong spirit and I have consulted. After that my basic disease became more active or was activated and has directed on kidneys. Was pirnjato the decision to make active or activate treatment, but it costed mad money. It was necessary to change a job instead of physical inability and any time to work only on medicines. Now I not bad live. There are episodes (that arms or hand, legs or foots hurt though on a wall climb arrhythmias sudden pressure decrease iz-for adrenal failures). But my will power helps or assists me to live. I live the NORMAL life. My friends when it or him it is difficult, speak, that recollect my strong character and it or him it becomes easier. NJAK - illness or disease with which it is possible and it is necessary to live a normal life

The anonym
26.08.2004, 20:11
Elena and Masha, thanks YOU for everything, it is good, that there are such strong spirit people, but I unfortunately not such Besides, at you probably, strong support from doctors I live in a country town, and at us frankly spit on patients My operating proctologist, being the most known doctor in city, frankly sends me where far away, type let NJAK treat gastroenterologists and t. d And in fact still it is not known, THAT at me there, t. To to examine me it is impossible So thanks for you for everything, but I the weak person and at me arms or hand have simply lowered or omitted

Karri
29.08.2004, 10:29
Dear psychiatrists! poskazhite to me the necessary words and a line of conduct to persuade the husband, being the third month in depression to address to the psychiatrist. I do not cope with this situation.

Nicole
01.09.2004, 01:30
I was tickled" too by one drunk mank, the share of a liver is practically removed, doctors gave on a survival of 20 % of chances. When has come to consciousness to itself has told or said, that I shall increase these chances up to 100. Has survived, I live and I am not going to to die. I wish you to buy or purchase new clothes, to not live expectation of mors, and to live in hope, will and aspiration by a life. Who at you is on white light? The child or the husband, mother, the father can? Think that you are necessary to them, and they to you. The world has not turned over, is simple at you while a terrible situation which will pass or take place. It is necessary to improve the attitude or relation to this crack and she will "cicatrize", instead of to expect a following bleeding. Be reasonable and wise:-)) Clear business, the pessimist sits and expects mors, the optimist is helped or assisted by its or his ardent customs and a courageous nature, desire to survive to all morses to spite. Open wide road to your optimism and in kind, difficult, but also nevertheless a perfect way ONLY To TREATMENT, ON the EDGE of the RAZOR HAVING passed or HAVING taken place, WILL be ALIVE And CHEERFUL!:-))