PDA

Просмотр полной версии : . .ot me has left liked. There lived 2 months together. And on May, 11th he has collected things and ve...

Страницы : [1] 2

Inga
05.08.2004, 02:51
. .ot me has left liked. There lived 2 months together. And on May, 11th he has collected things and has returned to the wife.
I die. 2 days with me are worn friends, but nothing helps or assists me. I am afraid, that today I shall include or shall switch on gas and I shall lay down to sleep. To me so it is sick.

The anonym
06.08.2004, 08:39
Keep... So be sick cannot too longly, differently the organism would not sustain.

Aliska
07.08.2004, 05:56
As it is bad, that was not possible semju-another's to disorganize that... At them, certainly, all badly houses, and to him with you was good, and you, naive, have taken and have fallen in love... Include or switch on a head! He not yours! And if you like - release or let off there where to him it will be good. On the another's ashes of the palace to not construct.

Well here
08.08.2004, 09:55
For a long time izvestno-on another's misfortune of happiness you will not construct... (((to think Earlier was necessary.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 13:01
Keep! Morning when all bad will end will be obligatory! And vljubljatsja in married muzhiks it is not necessary. Recently has read through very wise phrase: Nobody costs or stands the tears, and the one who costs or stands, never will cause you such pain.

nesmejana
09.08.2004, 06:15
And vsyo-taki women can destroy or blast another's families... Though, there will be no yet a family, to understand and put itself on a place of the wife it is impossible... You will mature - you will understand. And shchas forget more likely and live further - there will be at you a love.

Alain.
09.08.2004, 18:27
All passes or takes place, and it will pass or take place. You should think less about happened, try to be among people.
Leave simply on street, look or see spring, the sun, a life proceeds. Borrow or occupy itself with something, the main thing to be switched, and then the mentality to consult.

Aliska
09.08.2004, 23:33
To destroy or blast another's families it is peculiar not to women, and egoistichnym to people who go to the "SHCHastju" on corpses.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 13:43
. Thanks...
I very much like it or he Know, that he probably for a long time has considered is bad and knew, that ujdyot-and I did not know.. Has gone on a cemetery, has returned = at home it is empty.. Has called on mobilnik-a tube the wife has taken. And all became clear to me..
The some people tsu menja-I do not know its or his thing, how I shall give..: ((
It is so much plans, nadezhd-all has failed in a flash.
I cannot consult with it or this. For me this or thus too big to mountain.: (((

Nastasja
12.08.2004, 23:38
To fall in love AT ALL does not cost or stand!

Molly
13.08.2004, 17:13
Just in case today block gas in a pipe, and then you can include komforku (gas all the same will not go)... And tablets all throw out just in case, leave only valerjanku. The mors is an easy or a light;a mild way, besides you even imagine now cannot, that all is fast in your life will be adjusted and in general the life is perfect. The second. Try nobody to show as you badly. You know as speak " to regret will not regret, and to respect will cease ". So squeeze a teeth and suffer or bear. Well and ON-that precisely should not know, that you descend or go from mind or wit, to these or it;this it or him to not return, but only will worse make. If you want and if at you is aska, give we shall talk... My number or room 153316532, me is that to you to tell or say.

Molly
14.08.2004, 00:26
Just in case today block gas in a pipe, and then you can include komforku (gas all the same will not go)... And tablets all throw out just in case, leave only valerjanku. The mors is an easy or a light;a mild way, besides you even imagine now cannot, that all is fast in your life will be adjusted and in general the life is perfect. The second. Try nobody to show as you badly. You know as speak " to regret will not regret, and to respect will cease ". So squeeze a teeth and suffer or bear. Well and ON-that precisely should not know, that you descend or go from mind or wit, to these or it;this it or him to not return, but only will worse make. If you want and if at you is aska, give we shall talk... My number or room 153316532, me is that to you to tell or say.

Well and it is perfect
14.08.2004, 18:25
It is good occasion to begin all anew. On itself light a wedge has not converged Still will be any people on a vital way more so much, that then itself you will laugh at the ideas. To live costs or stands.
And now read, go to walk, borrow or occupy in any sports where overcoming is necessary, lift a self-rating, do not blame itself for what. And necessarily try well vygljadet-to spite of all and all. Look in a mirror more often. Struggle with own mood.
Still will be. And very much it is not pleasant to men, when on them do not suffer))) And you here vozmi and pretend, that not so that and it is necessary. And then you will get used to this idea and you will understand, that so it and is.
Well popolzovalsja the person, has received a portion of new sensations and has returned to a habitual bed or channel. Happens. Next time you will be closer or more attentive to get accustomed, before to plan.

Well and it is perfect
16.08.2004, 10:08
It is good occasion to begin all anew. On itself light a wedge has not converged Still will be any people on a vital way more so much, that then itself you will laugh at the ideas. To live costs or stands.
And now read, go to walk, borrow or occupy in any sports where overcoming is necessary, lift a self-rating, do not blame itself for what. And necessarily try well vygljadet-to spite of all and all. Look in a mirror more often. Struggle with own mood.
Still will be. And very much it is not pleasant to men, when on them do not suffer))) And you here vozmi and pretend, that not so that and it is necessary. And then you will get used to this idea and you will understand, that so it and is.
Well popolzovalsja the person, has received a portion of new sensations and has returned to a habitual bed or channel. Happens. Next time you will be closer or more attentive to get accustomed, before to plan.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 13:18
Molly, aski is not present.. Write on soap
ot_avva@pisem. net

I kak-time taki think that for the night to not bad itself the gas chamber to arrange: ((

Aha
18.08.2004, 09:05
I too once tried to die. I remember the mysli-here I shall die and he learns or finds out and will cry also itself to blame. D " hurrah was. And first aid with signalkoj till now I can not see. Well have brought in psihushku, have allowed to lie down couple of days and have let out or have released on bails. From that pore hunting for arms or hand to impose was gone. You have no the right to of an arm or a hand to impose, has understood? Think of close people to that you will hurt. Think, as it is interestingly possible to live and without it or this zloschastnogo muzhichonki which and is not necessary that you liked it or him. Having betraid you time, having betraid the wife, they yet kogo-the string will betray time.
Will suffice nyt. Take itself urgently in arms or hand and do not exaggerate the pain. Will be absolutely ploho-come crawling here and cry, it becomes easier. In general, that you govorish-it already a parameter that becomes better. Suicides for the time being are silent and do or make instead of plans cost or stand, as though would be, if.
Spit, I have told or said, and live.

YOU WILL BURST
19.08.2004, 09:22
I those shall include or shall switch on gas... Uhi naderu up to it is red. .eto vesna-the silly woman so cuts on alive... Urgently take the permit kuda-nibud and bring down from city nedelki so on 2. .luchshe on the sea or in mountains. .morskoj a breeze well brains pochishchaet)))

The anonym
19.08.2004, 15:28
Has written to him the letter.. All is useless. Has responded, that to me so it is better, that such as he is not necessary to me.. That does not wish to distort to me a life.. Thanks, compassionate: (((
dumala-can be, it is possible to return still??!! So suddenly, then.. Quarrels. .nichego such.
The supper and costs or stands on a plate. Even clean or remove in the house I can not. Everywhere butylki-thought, I shall get drunk, and only became worse..
I live at the sea, Will burst. Come on a visit.
And worst of all that I cannot sleep on our bed more. Odna-I can not. Now with me spends the night old drug-but same cannot proceed eternally...

Here silly
20.08.2004, 05:35
You what for are humiliated? You do not understand, what the more you will complain, the will irritate more it or him? You want it or this? You like to be pity? It is disgusting, when of pity do or make any shagi-very soon all will repeat. And about the old friend... .eto on printsipts kol kolom? Well shustra however. Be one and plumelets though pochist. From one embraces yes in others. And about love you speak. An owner you, at you have selected a toy in which you have not played enough. Here also you cry. And basically attitudes or relations sooner or later themselves get rid of all. And if there was no general or common house (property), children and a long-term habit it is a usual, banal situation through which very much many have passed or have taken place.

The anonym
20.08.2004, 16:59
Not you the first, not you poslednaja... Many here and so left... And anything.. We live... And I so in general to respect with myself more became or began that in due time here and so has not poisoned, and has begun a new life, and you believe to me, I am now madly happy..

Qwerty
20.08.2004, 19:12
Not you the first, not you poslednaja... Many here and so left... And anything.. We live... And I so in general to respect with myself more became or began that in due time here and so has not poisoned, and has begun a new life, and you believe to me, I am now madly happy..

It is madly happy?)))))
22.08.2004, 04:34
It as? So does not happen) so to live it is uninteresting)
Or it simply die takoj-if it is happy, means necessarily madly?

Well here
23.08.2004, 00:00
CHe you all admonish it or her? (((it is opposite already. Inga-include gas. Only densely lock all doors and check up, that there were no clefts or rima, switch off electrodevices. The head is better for putting in an oven a physiognomy outside so cops it is less to be frightened budut-yet faces, whether you know not so, and it is better prilechi edak kartinno... Do not forget a clyster to put itself, often there comes a defecation after smerti-5 ugly it will turn out. And forward! And tomorrow write, from that light it is desirable, as it has passed or has taken place, meroprijatie-that. Success! Yes, the friend do not forget to expel, and that will choke how much in vain.

Molly
24.08.2004, 04:24
Inga while postpone the gas chamber and check up the mail box, oki?
People, what you such severe? It not jokes and already especially not an occasion for those!

at
24.08.2004, 09:05
And at me such was, both plans, and the world it was poured, and I understood, that prince from a fairy tale is not inventions, and he approached or suited me in everything, we to have a good long talk and natselovatsja could not, has then withdrawn me to myself to live and all has told or said, that we will have a wedding, and in a week has told or said: I do not know. It or he had a mistress - as he said, a silly woman a silly woman.
He has decided to remain with her. It was 8 years ago.
Now at me the husband, the child, etc. But I recollect that time and I understand, that would agree to lose once again it or him, but let to me still even month was so well, as with it or him. Since then with me such any more done not happen or was not possible. And then I too did not wish to live, because very strongly it or him liked.