PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. With nedelku has lain down in hospital and has fallen in love with the doctor...

polechka
31.08.2004, 12:05
Zdrastvujte. With nedelku has lain down in hospital and has fallen in love with the doctor. Saw, as he not exactly breathes, but something stopped it or him. Here now I wish to lay down again in clinic (she paid though with a rhinitis will put), pobyt with it or him series. Tell or say, already it is time to me to treat a head or while so I resemble?

fox
31.08.2004, 13:56
It or He was stopped by that patsentka, and he the doctor (and it is not absolutely authorized) Priglasi it or him on appointment, time he breathes not exactly. You are afraid to hear "is not present"? Forward, more safely, at you all will turn out! Relieve the doctor of loneliness, make kind business))) P. S. He to you both and all rest will treat a head)))

Emma
31.08.2004, 18:19
And you have not thought, what he can be married, what can have family? You about know all? Still, know how much through it or him patients has passed or has taken place? He that, should fall in love with everyone?