PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So, a situation: I the student with the normal private life, one happen seldom...

Anja
29.08.2004, 06:51
So, a situation: I the student with the normal private life, one happen seldom. Very sociable and sociable. And all would be remarkable, if not one BUT, HE is more exact.
I know it or him 5 years, and I am not familiar with it or him! We Live in one city, studied at one school earlier. When I see it or him, I start to go mad slowly, it is ready to run and jump literally for pleasure. The mood rises up to a critical point. All other guys in comparison with it or him become anything and anybody! I look at it or him as the cannibal on last living creatures. Often catching on itself its or his views and views of its or his friends.
Get acquainted! - you tell or say. Tried. I do or make a step forward, and it turns out 2 back! I Start to approach or suit to it or him;them, heart madly beats, kolenki shiver, and I forget about all on light and .. I pass by!!!
What is it such??? I have got confused

zuzu
31.08.2004, 10:56
Itak, v pervuju ochered rasslabsa i podoidi, zabiv o tom, chto on tebe ochen nravitsa. Prosto, ponimaesh, na legke podoidi i sprosi: " Slushai, esli ja ne oshibajus mi v odnoi shkole uchilis, da? " i t. d. Pover, razgovor sam po sebe poidet. Ne zaciklivaisa na tom momente tipo, nu, chto ja emu skazu, nu kak ja podoidu i t. p. Vse, derzai, Udachi. (ato uvedut)