PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind all of evening. I now here - in hope That I can meet spetsia...

nestor
21.08.2004, 16:24
Kind all of evening. I now here - in hope
That I can meet the expert not only on
Psychologies chelovekov. I the owner of a dog. And at me with
She arises the increasing quantity or amount of problems.
Main - I take or spend a lot of time on
To job. Earlier I lived with mother, but now she
Has moved to the to the man. And Raksh (he/she is mine pes)
When there is one howls all time, and you can
To itself to present what is it, in execution or performance
The rather big sheep-dog. I was advised by the friend
The cynologist: each day off, having pretent that I leave
On job to wait under a door. And as soon as
It will be distributed howl, to enter and punish. I so did or made
Successively but to howl some weeks he have not ceased,
To be exact has ceased, but only when I wait for it or him
With a belt on a ladder. And it is necessary to me to leave on job
- tazhe history and me again meet angered
Neigbours. That cynologist has told or said, has what is it occured or happened
Because I have regretted Raksha and beat it or him
Insufficiently strongly. Why so has occured or happened?
In fact everywhere write that sheep-dogs - very clever
Dogs. And he some months cannot
To understand that to me from it or him it is necessary.

Tier
22.08.2004, 01:23
It is necessary to advise to organizers of a site to open one more konfu " the psychologist dog ")))

Hrjun
23.08.2004, 16:01
Yes grieves pes on mum!! Scoff at an animal!! Consult to the veterinarian on konfe!!

kuka
24.08.2004, 11:01
Come to the cynologist with this belt, tell or say - I can is wrong it or him I beat? And few times show him as you do or make it... Then leave on a platform, wait while will calm down - and call again, with the same question as for the first time. Finish this employment or occupation only when the cynologist will start to howl, hearing that you stand up for a door. Then you can easy go on job.

Ira
26.08.2004, 01:40
Know! I understand, that this advice or council will create
Set of other problems, but from this he you
Will relieve precisely on 100 % (I am engaged in dogs-
Rottweilers, etc. - 10 years) already there are more: get or start
The second dog. Well and that nibud other I to you
I shall try to advise hardly later (to think
It is necessary)

Well here
27.08.2004, 10:28
Adult ovcharu to bring up difficultly, yes mnogi m ine under force to apply hardness in relation to a dog. As speak, luchgy kinolog-it is what brings up the owner. I think, can make tak-before leaving or care easy talk to a dog, explain, that you will be dissatisfied, and than. They very clever, ovchary, understand everyone. And on arrival simply show the discontent if will precisely know, that she howled. Also try to leave in the afternoon, instead of in the morning, and minutes on 15 20, and then if will be vyt-speak with her dissatisfied tone. Will understand, it is exact.

jimmy
29.08.2004, 01:38
zabyl, blin: kuka, tebe ceny net!

kuka
30.08.2004, 00:28
In general - do not take in head a dog lupit. Present. You have resulted or brought it or him in the house, you are an owner. The friend, the lord, native chel. You leave he cries from melancholy. You come - and nemotivirovanno it or him beat. You can break to a dog mentality - not speaking about humanities. That to you pes completely trusted - never it or him betray. The owner of put - if there will be difficulties, and only. Vo-the first. Show will and that you are stronger. vo-the second - only looking in eyes and not allocating or removing eyes. You will allocate or remove - you will not be the full owner. And in general that he sdelal-that? All puppies whine while anybody is not present. Leave radio included or switched on, whether that... That there was no full silence. And you will beat - the friend you will not receive. You will receive the cowardly slave.
PS. With Rottweilers sometimes does not pass or take place. There all is more serious.

kuka-> jimmi
31.08.2004, 09:53
Yes I vashche invaluable:))) the Current tssss, silently, nobody should know about it or this:)))