PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My mother looks transfer Dom-2 (Not advertising) and me it is very strong razdra...

Peter
21.08.2004, 19:31
My mother looks transfer Dom-2 (Not advertising) and it very strongly irritates me, she forces me to send reports blunt type " Sol % tse best " (39 cents write very much often), she me zastvljaet will be connected to the Internet (he is connected about 2 hours) e sli I I speak that usatl and nemogu will more be connected she starts to threaten me of type " money to you I shall not give more! " She sits on a site the House 2 estestveno, any more where does not sit and she does not communicate there simply reads for two hours, once a week was connected to an Internet at night so she has come gde-that to 3 00 nights and me it is possible to tell or say cry has expelled from a computer and has sat down again to sit in an Internet (on the House 2) certainly, I cannot sit normally! Whether she writes down in my room on a video player this transfer most chut each series (has erased my cartridges the some people), and then looks all the day!!! (with 15 00 up to 19 00) I cannot do or make lessons even! It enrages me as the House 2 then to me (in 16 00 and in 21 00 + when she will want to look or see written down on the cartridge transfer again looks at me) speaks " here is is better audible than on kitchen or cuisine " and looks all the day!!! It enrages me!!! I already am jealous to the Sun! My mother simply fanateet from it or her! She even music to listen to the beginnings (Night snipers and Zemfira (nomalnye groups I have nothing against)) such what Sun (has learned or has found out that she listens to such music). I as shall see these erypsipelases on a TV set to me it becomes bad! WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE? A question seryoznyj! I do not joke!

Natalia
22.08.2004, 10:47
Peter, my daughter, the clear head, the programmer, too "vlipla" in this transfer. Also finds one thousand reasons, what is it interestingly, substantially, "vitally" and t. Item
This all is very strange, because transfer is very boring, adult people as your mother it is nasty srezhissirovana, is calculated on not most developed youth group, PTUshnikov or like that. But is in her any narcotic, that stick to her clever and even. Transfer is harmful and dangerous, spoils taste, underestimates moral values. And as these "heroes" express - that is called " mu-mu ". The Lexicon - 200 words and those half a slang. Probably, it is necessary to all of us kak-to protest that, it is impossible so to litter an Aether even for the sake of huge incomes. Where censorship?

Svetlana
22.08.2004, 14:29
I can sympathize only! At something inside overturns, even if for some seconds I get on this channel, during discussed transfer. Can poprobyvat specify "disadvantages" of this transfer (a level of development of participants, etc. and t. Item). I wish good luck. It seems to me, that degradation is guaranteed against such transfer.

Lerchik
26.08.2004, 13:53
So, I successfully degrade? Probably, I shall not argue. From myself I shall add, why I look this show. At once ogovorjus-I do not reconsider releases on some times, not shlju sms and I do not buy a T-short with emblem Doma-2. All interest for me consists in easy to have supper in the company of old friends (I look the project from the very beginning), and rather zanjatno to observe of people who do not regret to spend 10 months of the life for self-advertisement, fondly believing, that similar PR will provide with it or him the light future outside "zone". People "are fractured", many at times happen are near from failure, and it is visible, t. To. All is impossible srezhissirovat completely, vsyo-taki it is alive people. Besides I was extremely pleased with madam Sobchak though I was about her not flatter opinion as it was based on the story of mine podrugi-the waitress how it is ugly and - Xenia at their restaurant boorishly behaved. Involves me in Xenia that being at all a beauty, she keeps and presents itself so, that on the sly you catch yourself on an idea, that she indeed anything:) Many will tell or say, what is it money give such uverennost-besides taki I shall not argue, and vse-taki not all on light can be got for is hard greens. Still I am am amused frankly with construction as the only thing that it is possible to entrust this brigade "Uh" is a concrete mixer, dragging of armature and cleaning of dust, and in this situation they manage to make circus:) Besides I have noticed, that good and positive people there, as a rule, are not late, them at once write down in boring and uninteresting for this reason I do not have special priorities, I for anybody am not ill or sick, more likely, I am ill or sick against:) Well, and will win it or this show as one joker in an Internet has told or said, not removed or not taken out timbering;))

ljusja
27.08.2004, 20:49
Kogda-that for a long time, in a youth a life was poisoned with neigbours. At night we did or made "carrying out" of benches from a court yard. postojat, postojat also will miss. It can is possible to organize "breakage" at this particular time. But if it is serious, an output or exit the most banal both old as the world and difficult: patience and condescension to another's disadvantages. React only humour, assent. And caress it is possible to persuade any mummy.

Julia
31.08.2004, 06:22
I too like this project, I have simply got used, as well as Lerchik, to spend time with 21 up to 22 with " old friends ". I do not see in it or this no trouble:)