PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, if I met with married half a year, and its or his wife has taken and otravilas...

Elina
07.08.2004, 08:45
Tell or Say, if I met with married half a year, and its or his wife has taken and has poisoned, have rescueed or saved hardly, longly laid in hospital, naturally, we have stopped dialogue, but now, like it's OK, can, it is necessary to renew attitudes or relations, to call to him?

Toriana
07.08.2004, 20:20
Elina! Do not repeat mistakes or errors!!! Do not call to him.
Happiness to you.

The fly
11.08.2004, 04:20
Elina if he will want them to renew, he will necessarily call to you. But it is usual it or this does not occur or happen after such ex-thermal actions from the wife.

The anonym
15.08.2004, 02:26
HOW it is not a shame to YOU??? Really any cannot find? Only here this muzhichok with the wife and a burden? So itself do not like and do not respect:)))

Natalia
18.08.2004, 09:02
You do not feel the responsibility for happened? Or wish to try to ruin it or her to death? Yes, it is a pity to me of it or this durachka, kept company you.

:-)
21.08.2004, 16:39
Around navalom normal men, dare, and another's do not touch or tamper with, differently all will turn back against you.

___
24.08.2004, 22:48
pozvonit-that, certainly, is possible. Only it is not known, how all then for you will turn back. Do not forget, all comes back, as a boomerang. Be not afraid to appear kogda-nibud on a place of the wife? Here at my problem familiar now - has withdrawn the muzhik from family, and now he walks on the left and to the right and she to him on a drum or reel.

neznakomka
28.08.2004, 14:12
Prostite, no tak i hochetsa sprosit: " Ny i gde ze vasha sovest posle vsego etogo? " YZAS... Prosto strashno stanovitsa, kakaya zestokost. Moi sovet vam: chitaite BIBLIU.

Olja
29.08.2004, 10:29
And what for? If he wished to renew your attitudes or relations, for a long time would call to you. Can, he has understood: the main thing during its or his lives not the casual mistress, and the wife, also has sent you in ideas daleko-far. And besides, where the guarantee, what the wife will not repeat attempt?

JANA
31.08.2004, 03:38
DO NOT CLIMB AT ALL In ANOTHER'S FAMILY! I BY the YOUTH SO MUCH MISTAKES or ERRORS HAVE made, And the PAIN CAUSED, NOT UNDERSTANDING IT or THIS, NOW it is necessary TO PAY, And AS to me SOMETIMES HAPPENS BADLY. MANY WOMEN REALLY SIMPLY CAN not LIVE WITHOUT WHICH THOSE PEOPLE THEY HAVE chosen to ITSELF In HUSBANDS. Leave THEM alone, DO NOT CALL, GIVE the GOD THAT At ALL OF THEM it was adjusted.