PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! People, prompt what to present the guy on its or his birthday?...

OlEnyonKa
26.08.2004, 10:33
All greetings! People, prompt what to present the guy on its or his birthday? I want something unusual, but inexpensive. Who has any ideas? To us for 15 years.

The anonym
26.08.2004, 22:13
The girl, here people address for a medical care. With similar questions address on any chat.

Huch
28.08.2004, 06:14
For this purpose it is necessary to know, than your guy, its or his style, its or his desires is engaged. Present itself that he this day has remembered well.) if you have already made it on the previous birthday then present a memorable specialty, put or apply to a gift a congratulatory disk with your verses songs, the main thing that on itself was your voice, write down on bolvanke....
Let there will be another's verses - songs, but it will be personally for it or him) Then will hear, through 10 current of years.)

OlEnyonKa
29.08.2004, 09:26
Pasiba to you Huch! I Think originally! Probably, I shall simply think up a verse, I shall more precisely compose specially for it or him. It will be glad.:)

Herring
30.08.2004, 12:15
))) Promise to him to execute any desire))) And then tell or say, that promised three years wait) - and if serezno-that buy or purchase to itself any identical trinkets serebrjannye, write on them something. .obmenjajtes also save. Here we at school when to us was on 13 let-have written a note that we swear to be friends vechno-have put in a bottle, and have dug in a place known only to us. .proshlo 12 years, for this time we of time 3 tried a bottle najti-and it is impossible.) And we have dug it or her 18 numbers I do not remember, what month. Since then mails a helmet everyone 18 chislo-with Day of a bottle, a pier) very much amuses all remained life) Try or Taste)

OlEnyonKa
31.08.2004, 03:24
Herring! tozh idea with a bottle!:)