PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have such problem: every time, when I volnujus...

Julia
28.08.2004, 23:00
Hello! I have such problem: every time when I worry, it is expressed in very strong shiver. In general, in it or this there is nothing especial, but at me it occurs or happens constantly, even when the situation at all does not demand strong experiences. For example, the student I earned additionally the waitress. Happened, there were the complex or difficult orders demanding certain skill, or the client came across disputed. In spite of the fact that I well and skilfully worked, I started to worry, and in fact job of the waitress are trays, cups on bljudtsah, utensils. When arms or hand started to shiver, the utensils on a tray, from a wine-glass shivered, happened, drinks were splashed out. Will agree, it is inconvenient. If I need to write to the moment of excitement, the handle shivers so, that leave karakuli. Thus more often, cleanly psychologically I not and am excited, I can supervise a situation, and itself I shiver. Sometimes it even is appreciable from, and people are surprised: That you shiver? , And I cannot explain plainly, and appease a shiver too. Clearly such excitement, for example, during examination, large quarrel or something in this sort. But it occurs or happens pretty often and prosto-naprosto prevents to make to me some movements, forces to look or appear silly. Happens, I during such moments get a light a cigarette and I can not get its or her end in a spark of a lighter. Such examples it is possible to result or bring set. Whether there is a way kak-that to cope with the similar phenomenon with what it is connected? Probably, my internal excitement is realized only so, in fact in the rest I externally, and often and internally, is quite quiet.

Kiseleva E.J.
30.08.2004, 09:47
Hello, Julia! The tremor can be and a consequence something, for example a stressful situation which you kogda-that have gone through. And at you it was fixed such povednie, any excitement causes jolting. There are series of techniques and it is necessary to look what to you will approach or suit. It for job of the psychologist. As it is necessary to check up vegetatiku. It already to the neuropathologist.

child
31.08.2004, 02:38
I do not know, how there it at women "shakes", but if I, for example, for couple of days I shall stay in a cabinet or study above papers for the third day me covers ta-akoe excitement with an internal shiver, that and delays somebody in a blood to be beaten. And the shiver up to that happens strong what to light, as well as from you, is not present the slightest opportunity. Gains or helps morning sports. A hall or small cross-country. Not that for health till an old age, and it is simple that did not bang not clearly iz-for what. However, is remembered, happened with me and other kind doobedennogo "kondratija". But it is the phenomenon specific and I do not think, that you iz-for it or this shiver, that is why into details and ways of treatment I shall not go deep. Not at the expert in narcology on reception we stay. I advise to try or taste physical exercises. Not for the sake of a muscle pouprazhnjat, and for the sake of sensation of integrity of an organism and intracranial serosti.