PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am broken off or am lacerated simply from desire to relieve our small kvartirku from SUCH to...

Mafia
25.08.2004, 16:08
I am broken off or am lacerated simply from desire to relieve our small kvartirku from SUCH quantity or amount of unnecessary things that is simple hair on end. The majority of them has appeared in the house of my husband long before my occurrence there. The main hoarder - with the mother-in-law whom I quiveringly like and I respect, but it is it or her pljushkinstvo will dement me. Very soon and. Here also I ask the help. We live with the mother-in-law together. How to get rid of all it or this barahla? What arguments to result or bring when I wish to throw out an old vacuum cleaner or a fur coat which already 15! Years hangs in a case, as quivering memory of Soviet times.
And more voprosik... Whether very much will meanly throw out, for example, a voice-frequency cream which has presented me liked but which at all does not approach or suit me?
In advance all thanks.

The mouse
26.08.2004, 20:17
Can, nothing to speak and throw out on the quiet?-)... And a voice-frequency cream start up while pobudet houses, so, just in case (polzovatsja-that it or him you nobody zastavljaet-))), and in due course vykinesh-)

Herring
27.08.2004, 14:19
So what's the matter? It by the way, very much in kajf. Only not vybrasyvajte-give someone. Well, konechno-not stirannye kulechki))) I when am nervous, or wait for something, I start to clean and do or remove and do;clean and make;remove and make any audit. More often in shmutkah-it at me too antistress, I buy them much, I wear only a quarter.) it too a psychotherapy. The order in cases, bumagah-the order in a head and in a life in general. And if the thing was not necessary year, she is not required never.

Ira
27.08.2004, 18:32
Throw out all this unnecessary stuff unequivocally! To get rid it is necessary from this ballast. I gde-read that, that old things accumulate negative energy and pull their owners back in the past (they save a negative, instead of a positive, therefore from time to time it is useful to get rid of them, and same most it is possible to tell or say and about zamenie old furniture, wall-papers and t. Item). Itself I adore to do or make audits, also as well as a Herring, a similar situation. To me mum too much that does not allow to throw out, but, I all the same on the quiet throw out second-hand articles, and strangely enough, anybody barahle even does not recollect it or this, how will ask, whether it is possible to get rid, so is not present, tsennee it or this and is can nothing, it is dear or expensive as I do not know that! And to them does not occur, that in this or thus hardened old to fur mol it is got or started, which will guzzle also quite normal things, and in old footwear... hm, to cats on small need to go conveniently, they like this business:)). So throw out all this ruthlessly, " the group will not notice loss of the fighter ":)))

Huch
29.08.2004, 02:07
I when have constructed the house, have solved from all will get rid, that at me was and to buy or purchase all new.. The mother-in-law pozabirala everything, that could, its or her summer residence is overflown trepyom and our old furniture. You open on a summer residence any case, all my unnecessary rubbish therefrom throws out. You know, I kak-that look at these things as in the far serious past, to me even sometimes painfully to see them. It is pleasant to see some things of the early childhood which, I have found out kak-that on an attic of the parent house is there was my disassembled cot with some toys.

Huch
29.08.2004, 11:02
I when have constructed the house, have solved from all will get rid, that at me was and to buy or purchase all new.. The mother-in-law pozabirala everything, that could, its or her summer residence is overflown trepyom and our old furniture. You open on a summer residence any case, all my unnecessary rubbish therefrom throws out. You know, I kak-that look at these things as in the far serious past, to me even sometimes painfully to see them. It is pleasant to see some things of the early childhood which, I have found out kak-that on an attic of the parent house is there was my disassembled cot with some toys.

Alexander of Item
31.08.2004, 00:01
Throw out everything, that consider it necessary. If 1 1, 5 years did not use a thing, she becomes often even harmful (iz-for power). The mother-in-law strictly for it do not judge, she earlier a vein poorly. The cream while will wait, in the beginning it or him clean or remove from eyes down with.