PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a problem: I can not go on job to 9.00 10.00, it is simple n...

Marina
27.08.2004, 19:18
The doctor, at me a problem: I can not go on job to 9.00 10.00, it is simple I can not so early to rise, and if I rise, it is literally on stenochke, with absolutely blunt head, then in general any all the day long. I lay down early too I can not, tried or tasted, all the same I fall asleep in due time - 24.00 1.00. What to do or make? Now it is difficult to find job which would begin later. At the previous job I was late on a regular basis for 30 60 minutes, me constantly abused, but anything does or makes with myself I could not. Now I sit at home, I search for other job. Whether there is an output or exit from my situation?

Tolokonin A.O.
28.08.2004, 16:28
Marina!
For the beginning it is necessary to be surveyed at the neurologist. If the neurologist will not find out problems then address to the psychotherapist internally.

Vasily
29.08.2004, 02:15
Certainly the output or exit is - to find to itself the rich muzhik, and on job to go not pridetsja. And the idle time - will be hung up in a bathroom.

Marina
29.08.2004, 12:24
Forgive or Excuse, and how it is connected with a neurology?

Marina
30.08.2004, 00:49
Vasily, I with pleasure would find to myself the rich muzhik, but I do not know where, on such as I rich "do not peck".

Tolokonin A.O.
30.08.2004, 22:25
For a regulation sna-wakefulnesses the brain responds. Therefore, all over again it is excluded organic problems at the neurologist. If he finds nothing, then the psychotherapist works with neurotic problems which are shown including disturbances of a dream.