PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wished bi to hear your opinion, whether correctly I have acted or arrived? Before uk...

Meri
27.08.2004, 20:07
Wished bi to hear your opinion, whether correctly I have acted or arrived?
Before putting children to bed, I have noticed that kravatka younger has missed. I certainly popitalas to collect its or her itself, but not as could not find bolts which razlitelis.
Certainly that in such kravatku I shall not put the child, on a floor especially. Eslib I have put it or her with us:
1. The senior would suit a concert THAT WANTS TOO.
2.4 persons it are completely not convenient on one kravate
3. Children laying on one kravati at once would not fall asleep, and would wake the daddy whom as the floor of hour already slept.
So to what I all this razkazyvaju. So I have decided to wake the husband, that he pochenil and that ALL slept or burn on the places.
For equal that he collected 5 minutes kravatku, that I tolko have not heard in the address: - (
That I do not have conscience, he needs to rise early on job, that now he will not fall asleep and. t. d. And. t. p
Not looking at that that when he has returned to sleep that in 5 minutes I already heard it or him hrap.
And if I would put children to sleep with us the husband not tolko would wake up, but longly could not fall asleep, it is exact.
SO TELL or SAY to me pozhalujsto, WHETHER ON the BUSINESS I SUCH EGOISTKA (that has woken the husband) And so forth. tolko do not write that he acted from a dream

Irisha
28.08.2004, 07:36
Do not perceive all close to heart. You have acted or arrived correctly. Well has not restrained, all happens. But in fact has made all! And he thought, what it is easy or light to have two children? I think, that to him not time still will have so to wake up here!

Irisha
29.08.2004, 17:38
Do not perceive all close to heart. You have acted or arrived correctly. Well has not restrained, all happens. But in fact has made all! And he thought, what it is easy or light to have two children? I think, that to him not time still will have so to wake up here!

Kiseleva E.J.
30.08.2004, 18:35
Correctly all have made, not to you only to experience for the children.