PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Well, konferjane, I have visited yesterday on tusnjake... Lagutenko from all shchenjachih with...

Hrjun
24.08.2004, 05:37
Well, konferjane, I have visited yesterday on tusnjake... Lagutenko from all shchenjachih forces tried to keep on legs or foots, in a step to music did not get. Petkun all on zhore, something too has bleated. Well it is terrible, the poor creature, close, I have directly recoiled, when he pivka has suggested to take. A palate and zemlja-on the TV and alive. Here I also think: really such lazha in all these night clubs? That for great pleasure up to a moustache. .ki nazhratsja? Poor or Scanty dialogue... CHego-something is a pity to me Russia, I understand, what not Lagutenki it or her do or make, but... How opinion of an audience?

Well here
24.08.2004, 11:09
So everywhere. Why there should karuzy to you sing a nightingale?.)) tell or say spasibo-warmly and beer normal was..

Daisy
26.08.2004, 02:03
Hrjusha, go the book about us write, promised. Present, that about you your classmates will write, if will begin with predilection concerns))) to be easier it is necessary, they same, as well as we. PEOPLE. CHeloveki)

MarioN
27.08.2004, 16:23
It is possible to ask. WELL HERE is that, the favor any?

Daisy
29.08.2004, 03:07
Not, this misunderstanding which has become or begun by a name))))

MarioN
29.08.2004, 21:12
Excuse WELL HERE, that the some people about you so think, I think, that you " kind and fluffy ".

Well here
30.08.2004, 15:07
Yes. Precisely! They and about me so think!..))))