PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me problemka has arisen. I have girlfriend Anja. We with her it is simple friends....

Sergey
23.08.2004, 12:45
At me problemka has arisen. I have girlfriend Anja. We with her it is simple friends. But I very much like it or her. And simply I do not know as her it to tell or say. I wish to hear from it or her the same. Whether but I do not know she likes me. Who can will prompt as to get out of such situation? Spasib.

Orma
24.08.2004, 07:39
And you did not try to ask simply it or her about it or this? To explain that you test to her the warm feelings. She can having heard it as though will wake up and will show special interest to you. If is not present, - former will be friends. Success

neseryoznaja
25.08.2004, 23:09
It is easier to admit pismenno on an Internet and if there is no such opportunity it is possible and orally. Only it is not necessary at once too seryozno to not frighten.

Olja - Frivolous
27.08.2004, 11:08
I voobshche-that kompjutershchitsa, but I would not wish to be recognized in love on the Internet!

neseryoznaja
28.08.2004, 05:13
If someone liked me, I would be glad to the letter from it or him with romantic recognitions. And why you would not like?

Ulcer
29.08.2004, 00:26
Sergey, you speak nothing, and gradually pass to business: the distance all is shorter, touches all are more gentle, compliments everyone are more thin, gifts all are more intimal, visits all later... And let she will ask " What does it mean? Really... " And then you will simply close to her a mouth a kiss, and all at you will be perfect. Women, certainly, like ears, but to speak about the feelings on UNPREPARED GROUND FOR THIS PURPOSE does not follow! - all over again an innuendo, romanticism, a vague guess...

Olja
29.08.2004, 21:44
To the letter - it would be glad. But not on the Internet - it is unromantic <:)

Herring
30.08.2004, 10:41
Organize a joint trip kuda-nibud in a poorly populated place with spending the night and tents. Take friends with parami-for creation of a corresponding or meeting atmosphere on your "parking". And you too as though pair. Here so vot-or with variatsijami-but you will have at least a whole night in the separate tent surrounded by other tents, where all... .sami understand....)))))