PDA

Просмотр полной версии : A quantity of years back I have realized the terrible problem - mine natively...

i-yes
27.08.2004, 17:47
A quantity of years back I have realized the terrible problem - my native and liked (then) the child considers or counts me as a full pettiness. As I empat, I have inevitably begun to hate myself and it hardly has not led me to mors. I did not realize then the reasons of the illness or disease... After mature reflection, I have come to conclusion, that I the good person - and let judge it or her the Lord the god. I shall not be. Keep in mind, an introspection a thing useful, but unsafe, be cautious. Like itself. On the other hand, do not understand love utilitarianly. Love to - at all the justification to egoism.

i-yes
28.08.2004, 15:34
Sorri, has missed, it is the answer to Mile.

kuka
30.08.2004, 06:59
And the most important - any psychologist actually to help or assist nobody with forces if the person cannot make it. It seems to me - the psychology can be characterized 2 mja by streams of efforts: the first opportunity - at presence of a problem to dig in its or her sources, and at lucky coincidence - taki to get to the bottom, find an original cause. To help or assist to comprehend or conceive it or her - and to creep out of this problem. But all this (in sense vypolzanija) can make only the carrier or bearer of a problem. The second opportunity - not digging especially in sources or having understood, it is what is it senseless - to try simply sorientirovat the person on how him with the minimal losses to survive in the given situation. e. To give him any to a method of behaviour in conditions which cannot be changed - simply for simplification of its or his personal experiences. Besides - actually it only the help. The person should do the rest itself. Vobshchem, by and large - everyone only itself can want to live lost-free, and to make it only as he can. Considering, certainly, the norms or rates accepted in a society.