PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a greater or big problem. I like one person, he menja-not...

NatashaK
20.08.2004, 06:16
Hello! At me a greater or big problem. I like one person, he menja-is not present. We simply meet sometimes, we communicate, engaged sex. When we together, he speaks, that misses, that to him it is good with me, that he often thinks of that we were together. We are familiar approximately 5 years. In the beginning our attitudes or relations was on the contrary: he liked, and I allowed to like myself. Has passed or has taken place time, and much has occured or happened for it vremja-at me and it or he had other attitudes or relations of a different sort. But gde-that is more 2 years ago I has understood, that on-this only thing, that it is necessary for me, that I like it or him is to the present. And now, here 3 year on end I live only it or him literally, I live only occurrings with it or him. At me normal appearance, and in marriage to me offered, and love presented, t. e. Problems with attention at an opposite floor are not present me. But I only like it or him. Very badly also that I know that he meets other girls, certainly he has on this full right, in fact he to me is obliged by nothing, it or he does not have to me any feelings. The most insulting - that them, he constantly achieves others, kuda-that invites and carries. And it is necessary to him to call to me, he knows, that I shall come running to it or him;them at once. And I can do or make nothing with it or this, because it is valid so. I very much would like to change all including its or his attitude or relation to me, but I do not know as. Happens even up to ridiculous reaches: I do not call to it or him;them long time itself, then I do not maintain, I call, I ask why the pier he did not call. He speaks that is better to me to it or him;them to call, t. To. He thinks, that the call to me he can provoke me, whether in fact it is not enough than I can be engaged and whether a little with whom I can be at this time, t. e. Suddenly I with another ? e. Even if I also have wanted to not show any time to him on eyes, on to remind of myself, that ostensibly to make so that he has started to miss on me all the same anything from this will not leave.

OPEN COMPANY
24.08.2004, 01:44
He does not trust you! It seems to me does not wish to get again to you in a network!

Natalia
26.08.2004, 02:30
If you wish to cause or call interest of the man to which you "prielis", it is necessary to work much above itself. And not easier or simply to change appearance or to put on haute couture (though also it is not harmful), but you should grow or grow up spiritually, find new knowledge and opportunities so to amaze or strike its or his imagination that he has seen in you something new and valuable. Begin a new cycle of education, write the book or hit in business, difficultly, but it is a unique opportunity.

Ljubchik
29.08.2004, 05:49
And it seems to me that you have missed the moment when it was possible to transform your attitudes or relations into something more serious. To be adjusted or be set up that return is not present (in fact he more proves it communicating with other women) more likely. To grow fond of itself, having acted or arrived as you were advised by Natalia, and having put a fat point in this history to look or see beautiful eye sights or eyes around of itself. And that, you look, and the youth will already fly by while pytat will reanimate absolutely besperespektivnye attitudes or relations.

Goldberg I.I.
30.08.2004, 06:31
It is necessary for you - to the present (instead of it is temporary) to disappear from its or his life. And to not lose time. If something also can change its or his attitude or relation, only such drama change of a situation:) Well and the main thing - is valid, do not wait for it or him. Will come running - consider or examine a nominee:) If will it is free still.