PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation of the psychologist is necessary: to me of 40 years. Three years ago after divorce with pe...

zhanna
20.08.2004, 11:05
Consultation of the psychologist is necessary: to me of 40 years. Three years ago after divorce with the first husband has met the man with which have lived three years. Attitudes or relations so-so were last time: at it or him "kisljak" with job of a problem. Hoil gloomy, etc. One week ago he has wanted to return to itself(himself) to the house: I wish to take "holiday", to collect the thoughts. Well, I have told or said go, I cannot throw the arms round a neck. But he has left not at once and continued to live at me (problems the house). At once its or his behaviour has changed: it became extraordinary talkative, any nervous veselee, povyshenoe desire of sex with me (that for a long time was not). 3 years I did not climb neither in its or his note book, nor in its or his mobile. And here... .v a mobile phone love messages. He soznalsja, that has met the woman, 2 weeks. Simply friends. Leaves to her. Has insisted, that dragged out. Has collected things. Some hours left. Has told or said, that it is not assured or confident of the decision, what is it 50 on 50 % .vidno, that is excruciated. Itself does not know, that wants. I in all arrange it or him, but is empty, can our attitudes or relations have settled or exhausted myself. And in the extremity or end has given out: well give you to me 3 weeks, mesjats-I shall be one, natrahajus mozhet to be, I do not know.
I certainly now in an awful status: tears, sincere flours or torments, tabletki-all as pologaetsja. Whether you can on the basis of napisanogo me of confusion advise me something, and it is even more explain its or his behaviour and the forecast for the future. Simply if he uhol kankretno, and that as though ostavljat hope. And me in the of summer again to begin process of acquaintance it is simple any more under force. Uu 43 years. The sister of its or his brother has told or said, that except for its or his first wife, with ktoroj it or he had general or common children with anybody he bole 2 3 years did not live.

The anonym
24.08.2004, 10:24
ZHaneta! Not subtly, that from such muzhiks run. In so old age it is necessary to be povydezhannee. Tragedies at the one who near to you.

Emotion
25.08.2004, 04:12
Jeanne, you know, I very much approve your behaviour. Let goes! He can hope leaves, and spare air station (in case of if there will not stick together)? Be afraid to begin acquaintances anew in 43 years? Esldi he will leave, to you all will peerly have it to do or make. Do not lose courage! It not age, the main thing an internal spirit.

Kiseleva E.J.
27.08.2004, 10:40
Dear Jeanne if to look at a situation in general such behaviour develops usually or pawned in the childhood what here not time it has been mentioned also by me, and by other expert. Probably, your husband saw such attitude or relation to a female in attitudes or relations between mother and the father. To him the respect has not been led to other person, and that mainer in your situation - to the responsibility for the acts. If we shall address to tranzaktnomu to the analysis (E.Bern) we can see, that now your husband behaves as the Child. " I do or make, that that I want now and at present, and consequences me do not interest. I want also all ". In any measure, you have correctly made, that have specified to him a door therefore as you have put it or him before the fact TO MAKE A DECISION MOST. Other aspect of a situation what will be when he will be developed? How you will lead yourselves? Whether accept it or him back? What for you will make it? Try to look at a situation with the forecast on budujushchee not as " the person from a situation ", and from, for example, from the girlfriend or absolutely extraneous person. It will be much easier to estimate or appreciate a situation. Also on its or his behaviour can render age (2 oh crisis age) - the person dosih pores has not found itself, not in job, not in stable family (besides here plays a role the childhood).

zanna
27.08.2004, 16:14
Many thanks of Emotion, etc. Kiselevoj for the answer!

child
30.08.2004, 01:16
Question such: and in bed at you with it or him as was? There was a satisfaction? To tell the truth, the physical dissatisfaction can has collected. It does not justify it or him. But for men it is very important, and when there something does not grow together, when there is no a discharge, they are capable of spontaneous acts. Especially, if age transitive (a gray hair in a beard and t.) and children do not hold item.