PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I WROTE TO YOU THAT WISHED TO GO TO WORK TO FIRM TO WAS or FORMER THE FRIEND...

THE SUN
21.08.2004, 03:00
I WROTE to YOU THAT WISHED TO go TO WORK To FIRM To the FORMER FRIEND. TODAY, ONE WEEK PRIOR TO TRANSITION To IT or him;them, HE HAS come With NEWS THAT HE is compelled or forced TO TAKE FOR mine "BUDUSHCHEEE" the PLACE of OTHER PERSON, TEMPORARILY. I In the SHOCK. To. HAS already written the LETTER OF RESIGNATION AT OWN WILL, And ON my PLACE there is a PERSON. WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE?

The anonym
21.08.2004, 23:36
To marry it or him!

JUlja
23.08.2004, 12:57
Yes... Your was or former, certainly, has acted or arrived dishonourably... On the other hand - everyones could be circumstances, can is really compelled or forced were. And in general - not so it is a good variant, to work with (and "under") was or former, the presents and relatives... And working problems - chuvstuet itself in a duty or debt, and the employer - quite often employs not on professional qualities and too " with feeling of a duty or debt "... Well and in general, a situation not so healthy, especially with the former friend... So, it can and to the best, that you with it or him will not work. Try to return on old job. Instead of it will turn out - try to apprehend it as chance to replace a situation. Success!:-)

The anonym
26.08.2004, 10:19
To reconcile.

VA
27.08.2004, 15:10
It was necessary to listen Vasju) And scha wish his of good luck on a life

Lana
29.08.2004, 21:45
Under the Labour code (item 80) you have the right to withdraw the letter of resignation if the new person has not been invited to your place in writing by your employer (oral arrangements it is not counted). So at old job you can quite remain. And - to an occasion "was or former" - it agree with JUlej, can, it and to the best. Dismiss it or him with its or his job and live to itself further!