PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Want a vital joke? I can share with you! Here I recently predl...

Klava
16.08.2004, 22:46
Want a vital joke? I can share with you! Here I recently have offered the husband anal what to diversify sex. So he so has looked or seen at me!!! And a week with horror vpominaet my offer!!! And for me too a shock, that he so has difficultly apprehended it!!! And I too week cannot already forget it. So oboe in a shock! Happens such!!!))))

Asya
17.08.2004, 13:29
It was necessary to him to tell all over again as it at pchelok there are about pestles, stamens... And you at once anal... And the hysterics can become or an infarct mikarda IN SUCH CICATRIX!!!)))))

Well here
18.08.2004, 22:33
The clever woman knows to that of that when to offer. History unreal, not from a life ((((

Klava
19.08.2004, 06:50
)) Unfortunately - real!!!! Here see, it so is unusual, what even neveritsja!!!
My former marriage or spoilage was with the Georgian of 10 years. So only it also dreamed that! And I well in any way! Was afraid. And here such oblom has received! neozhidala!!!))) as this husband - a moslem. He ubedezhden, that are engaged in it or this only blue. VaU!!! I cannot still come to the senses!)) hi-hi. Already most it became a shame with my offer.... I shall not forget it or him shiroko-the open horrifying eyes...

Well here
20.08.2004, 18:16
And about oral he that speaks, your moslem?

Glashka
21.08.2004, 01:41
Well, klavusja, you have got... Moslems tselujutsja-that is rare, and you at once it or him on a muzzle a teapot! To be more cautious it is necessary, international you ours...

JUlka
21.08.2004, 21:53
:) Yes, anekdotets. Here you are obvious that has not finished thinking about that, well or peremudrila:)) Nichyo in a life everyone happens!

C
23.08.2004, 11:45
Strange it for a moslem, in my comprehension. .-to mine they simply do not recognize other way))) Though, Klava, would be worse, if he " has rolled up sleeves ", it would not be pleasant to you, and then it would turn out, that you or on yourself come, or refuse to him.

Huch
23.08.2004, 22:26
I look, that here people perceives the perverted imaginations of the next visitors for a pure or clean coin) Yes, Klava to me eradicate you it is a pity, will have up to the extremity or end of days in a standard pose to take pleasure.) you at once a member and in back, with palchika it is necessary to begin, it is good that else have not guessed to put parallejno to itself in a mouth a finger of the husband.)

Best
24.08.2004, 03:44
Here to be pleased it is necessary, represent if he was solved on etot a desperate act and eto it was pleasant to him, you with such feeling as now up to the extremity or end of days have lived;)

Klava
24.08.2004, 19:43
)))) I Read also to myself I smile. Yes I, it is possible to tell or say, wanted to him a surprise pripodnesti...))) And it has appeared... Till now I feel on myself its or his suspicious view... Even that that has changed in attitudes or relations... I had to him to tell about mnozhestah clauses or articles where write, what is it it is considered normal... And he began to be mown even more... And such it turns out, that I persuade it or him... Yes this is necessary to me shouted?!? My God! And in its or his eyes I already another...

Well here
26.08.2004, 07:57
So you che predlagala-that? That at you anal shouted))) nedostoin turns out, an erypsipelas Muslim!)))

klava
26.08.2004, 14:20
Today the moslem or another is no time to argue on a subject. (specially for nazis). SIMPLY I INFORM, THAT the BEST PERSON YET DID NOT MEET NEITHER In Russia, NOR In UKRAINE. Simply, here with sex miracles and neponjatki. Too modest muzhchinka.
And rather shouted, you have correctly noticed. I had in view of anal. I Am sorry. And up to fast. I escape in pool.

CHika
27.08.2004, 04:48
Happy, without a hemorrhoids.

Herring
28.08.2004, 20:45
No, well, narod-in most dele-a rarity that the man so has concerned to the similar offer. And voobshche-among men such copies untouched in the sex plan)))) Simply both laughter and a sin come across.) thanks God, not mne-little girls tell))) Though... To me too carried few times)

Klava
29.08.2004, 21:24
:-)) wink