PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To that anonym, who otpisal Line 10 numbers. The person has concrete rasstrojs...

The friend
18.08.2004, 22:44
To that anonym, who otpisal Line 10 numbers. The person has concrete frustration (OCD) which does not pass or take place itself and only is aggravated in due course. Well what for to speak about what do not know. Such "well-wishers" only help or assist to start illness or disease, and to get out of it or her it is necessary more longly and more difficultly. Well even if you do not understand, well think logically: if all was so simply, that would be simple enough "to think and cease, Lina here and did not address. She, I can assure you, is better us knows, " as stirs or prevents its or her cleanliness to family "! And know, HOW she stirs or prevents to her and its or her attitudes or relations with people, with the husband? Advice or councils of type " do not choke (?)) Tablets, and simply take itself in arms or hand " - simply touch. Such advice or council simply "is ingenious" also it or him usually the people who are not representing in general about what they speak give. I shall explain: obsessional statuses (like morbid cleanliness, vydergivanija at themselves hair, fulfilment of others obsessivnyh actions) - on that and obsessional statuses, that they are irrational. Therefore any attempt meaningly to call the person " to finish with it or this "," to not play the fool ", and to explain, that in its or his actions there is no sense - are doomed to a failure! You not the first, opening eyes suffering on absurdity of its or her actions, the first - she! She realizes it or this every day, each hour because it is mentally healthy, she UNDERSTANDS ALL. It as to the person with a phobia of lifts to give advice or councils, type " Look, that here strashnogo-that! " Or paukofoba to reproach: " To do or make to you there is nothing, they not toxicant! ".. Try to give such "valuable" advice or councils)))) Know, what such person will respond? " I And ITSELF KNOW. "

The anonym
22.08.2004, 07:36
I know as stirs or prevents to her first of all, therefore and I offer her the variant. Do not prove to me that such a phobia, I studied or investigated them, but of you poslyat Linu to the psychiatrist at this stage at least incorrectly, on bolshej-CRIMINALLY. Success, perestrahovshitsa! Israel in such as you does not require, so you have decided to manage for a while here. It even is pleasant to me, only it is a pity people who believe a word of the orator.

polina
22.08.2004, 19:05
I have learned or have found out my diagnosis having addressed for an explanation on this forum OSD. I shall fairly tell or say it was very unpleasant to learn or find out about it or this. In general I consider or count (I do not wish anybody to offend) jaroj protivnetsej medicinal preparations. It seems to me that they can be applied only in case of emergency and as it is possible the short period. Esteem about possible or probable by-product from even the most weak antidepressant - from the received information it is already possible to recover psychologically. It is the easiest or lightest;most mild way - proglatit a tablet and to wait for result. It is more complex or difficult to work every minute above itself and to try me and all around of itself. It is not simple words I have personal experience.
And so as soon as I have learned or have found out that my illness to be treated only by medicines. I swear, at me have occured or happened kakoeto razblokirovanie, I have relaxed and have ceased klinitsja on this problem. It or this can be not believed, but it so. I am surprised. People owing to the will and to aspiration by a life cure from a cancer though doctors consider or count their remediless. Not changing yourself both the consciousness and the attitude or relation to the illness or disease and a way of life one pills you will not help or assist.

The anonym
24.08.2004, 05:42
polina, you the clear head, keep is assured!

To the friend in occasion of anonymity
26.08.2004, 11:13
Anonymity is kept at all forums and servers, we do not take in attention only personal sites, where okryto the face of the person, a name, often a surname. It is not necessary to do or make the dirty conclusions only from that that you have named yourselves the Friend, another Alisoj, and the third has not subscribed. Your charges neobosnovany, are obscene enough in relation to others to people. You do not become deeply nice person even then when instead of the Friend will name full FIO only for one simple reason: psychologist truly respecting people will pass or take place imperceptibly, quietly, without cries on a forum, having responded there where will find or consider important and necessary, having concentrated the attention to a human problem, WILL help or assist to extinguish the conflict, skilfully, is sharp, that even nobody has guessed, that the world izoshel from it or him and in the same way potihonesku will leave.

To the friend at a leisure
29.08.2004, 19:17
Anonymity is kept at all forums and servers, we do not take in attention only personal sites, where okryto the face of the person, a name, often a surname. It is not necessary to do or make the dirty conclusions only from that that you have named yourselves the Friend, another Alisoj, and the third has not subscribed. Your charges neobosnovany, are obscene enough in relation to others to people. You do not become deeply nice person even then when instead of the Friend will name full FIO only for one simple reason: psychologist truly respecting people will pass or take place imperceptibly, quietly, without cries on a forum, having responded there where will find or consider important and necessary, having concentrated the attention to a human problem, WILL help or assist to extinguish the conflict, skilfully, is sharp, that even nobody has guessed, that the world izoshel from it or him and in the same way potihonechku will leave.