PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently!!! We with the husband live here 9 years, at us two children, financially...

Svetlana
28.08.2004, 08:33
Urgently!!!
We with the husband live here 9 years, at us the two children financially secure. I it or him like he me speaks, that too (I do not know - it is poorly visible). For these nine years he has grown in the to career very strongly, t. e. When we began at us at both was nothing neither the apartment, nor the sofa even!!! And now all is, only the respect any is not present. Last time we talk with each other, as dogs - he to me a word - I to him two. Today business is has reached or cunning up to rukoprikladstva. Has tried to talk to it or him that occurs or happens - has ended with that he " gets divorced from me ". I ask why, than I do not arrange, etc. does not wish to speak.
I understand it or him at it or him nervous job, but in fact all in our family is subordinated to him. "... The daddy has a rest... ", "... The daddy works!.. ", "... The daddy speaks by phone - speak more silently!.. ", etc. communicates with us only when it would be desirable it or this to him.
What to do or make I do not know!!! All this time while we are married at it or him the tense attitudes or relations with my mother. She in many respects is guilty. And here, as soon as we with it or him quarrel he I start me to reproach that same, as well as mum!

Well here
29.08.2004, 16:43
Key fraza-" he to me slovo-I to him two ". And what for perechish, it is asked? It is love such? Itself it is guilty. And quite such can be, that on mother pohozha-and in fact itself you speak, that she is guilty. Time to a five-copeck coin sezdil-write was gone, now always so will be... (((