PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! I had a complex or difficult situation in family... We with the husband are married 5...

Bringing down
23.08.2004, 00:40
Greetings! I had a complex or difficult situation in family... We with the husband are married 5 years. Lives with mum in 2 ke. He does not want children yet there will be no at us a separate habitation, even on credit, but I understand what to buy or purchase an apartment difficultly and opportunities from us such was not present at least while. I swallowed all, all conversations were reduced to that that education of the child serious work that it is necessary to not drink year to not buy or purchase (though any of us does not drink and does not smoke as both at the wheel), that the room is necessary to him... A heap of excuses during the last 2 h years. I swallowed of all, but at my younger brother the wife and when has allowed to touch a stomach or belly has become pregnant as the kid kicks, in me all has broken, I do not want it or him, in general, to me simply not pleasantly and all more. By the way, my brother does not have separate apartment, he lives with parents of the wife. But not boitsja the responsibility. After that the respect for the husband was gone, I consider or count as its or his coward what that. All this to last already the order of month. I became very irritable and he simply enrages me.

March
23.08.2004, 22:34
It is difficult to advise, t. To. Families all different. But I can will share opinion. If wish to eat on what to contain, an apartment not a handicap. And mum can render the additional help in care of the child (if, certainly attitudes or relations at you good). And, by the way, how old are you? If still is not present 30 ti and you cost or stand on turn on reception of habitation (concerns or touches Moscow) the young family with the child can apply for reception of the preferential grant. Also know, at me is a lot of familiar which have given birth to the child, and even two, living in small kvartirkah. I, for example, have not given birth in 18 years, and have made abortion. Now very much I regret. Too found any reasons to not give birth or not travail. Nonsenses of all this. There Is nothing, except for mors that could prevent to be to the child. I have given birth to the daughter in 24, 5 years in the big apartment (the truth without the husband). And money sufficed. And she has died in sanatorium where had a rest in the summer. Now I have rethought much. Is not present any pripjatstvy by a birth of the child if there is a person who will like it or him. But here everyone solves itself. There are many men who do not want the child in general, and having seen, completely vary. Happens and on the contrary. Solve. But do not excruciate neither, nor the husband. Simply make a decision. Ksati if you do not have 22 23 more years that it is possible and to wait. And still I wish to tell or say, what even not most planned child can bring schate. Happily!

The anonym
27.08.2004, 06:56
Your reactions wrong. All we DESERVE the spouses. It is not necessary to judge a situation by analogy, at all the karma. If will not remove or not take off insult, you will have problems with genitals, let alone a discharge.

Kiseleva E.J.
29.08.2004, 09:57
Hello, Bringing down! At all in a life different positions. For women (majority) it is important to become mother and if the family then in her by definition there should be children is created. If those is not available, it from their point of view their crash both as women and as nesostajavshejsja mothers. Is such which postpone a birth of the child until when at them in family all will be good when there will be a confidence, that the child will have a separate room, its or his world, instead of your general or common room when there will be a confidence, that your most liked kid will go to the best is put. sadik and in the best school, confidence that he or she will be dressed and fed not worse the neighbour's child. It is a view in the future of your child. Vopros-you are assured also you mozhite to provide to him this future? Therefore from any position of your husband, and the majority of today's men it is possible to understand. It is not necessary to blame and swear them for it in this occasion. Simply you look at things absolutely on a miscellaneous. As the woman, I understand you, there is nothing more fine, than impact by a leg or pinch or the handle inside of your stomach or belly. This ours prerodnoe feeling perfect and sensation of a maternity. But... There is still a severe validity... Poorly simply to give birth and become parents, it is necessary also to surround the kid with due attention and care. Look or see at age of women which time mothers become the first, it any more 20 years... 30 and more. Success to you and your family!