PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I beremenna-term of 26 weeks. In the beginning of term there was a threat of an abortion, and we not z...

Alina
10.08.2004, 01:42
I beremenna-term of 26 weeks. In the beginning of term there was a threat of an abortion, and we were not engaged in high-grade sex. Now, when already there is a tummy, the husband and itself boitsja to be engaged in sex, speaks, that at it or him sensation only the horror, similar to feeling of the sapper, before mine clearing of a bomb. .my as that have kept away from each other. And so it would be desirable to feel during pregnancy liked, necessary so it would be desirable tenderness and lask. But the husband tries to not touch me what once again to not provoke sex desire. He to care of me, but I do not feel love as soon as we lay down in bed, he there and then povarachivaetsja a back. Really expectation of the child can remote people if some months are not present normal sex?
I shall add, that we live together 10 years, we have 5 years. The son, and attitudes or relations between us were under construction always on the basis of love.
Thanks.

The anonym
12.08.2004, 04:46
And you did not try or taste oral sex, a petting, a masturbation. And as with the first child, you too were not engaged in sex. If you cannot give by virtue of circumstances to him high-grade sex give him tenderness and caress which wait from it or him, dostavte to him pleasure. It is completely not obligatory to disturb a tummy what to deliver each other sex pleasure and a discharge. Show the initiative, he to you will respond the same. Success.

Marina
15.08.2004, 12:43
At me too the husband did not touch me. And I also would not like even - I for the baby was afraid, though also threats were not. Caress is YES, and the sexual certificate or act - it would not be desirable to risk, whether a little that can happens with an amniotic blister or bleb. And at you especially threat was. Try to suffer.

Alina
17.08.2004, 21:49
No, certainly, oral caress, a petting, mastrubatsija, all about what you write, it is possible and is. But only mine of caress to it or him;them, and in fact I would like too, not looking on my pregnancy. And he seeing my tummy to not concern to me as to the mistress, only, as to the woman wearing the child. I turn out frequently so, that, knowing, that caress will be only unilateral itself I do not caress the husband, t. To. I too alive. He receives the orgasm, govorit-Thanks, and all. And I? A vicious circle, I do not caress it or him because, I know, that I shall not receive lask too. To continue it or him to caress, and most to suffer 3 4 months?

The anonym
18.08.2004, 23:27
So tell or say to him directly, that you too would like caress. That terrible happens because, that he will caress you, will kiss, will stroke. If be afraid up to an orgasm it is possible to not lead up. Caress are not forbidden during pregnancy.

Alina
22.08.2004, 15:12
Spoke. Only all is ineffectual. Probably, he simply does not like me..

Iriska
25.08.2004, 09:47
No, likes, it is simple at some men the pregnant wife causes the feelings which are distinct from that they tested up to pregnancy. Well it is such complex of the madonna when they so idolize or worship the woman who wears their child that does not perceive it or her as object of sex desires. Well about it to you the expert will better tell:)

Tinka
29.08.2004, 08:32
mne vse-taki neponjatno kak u Vas bilo s etim delom, kogda vi bili pervim rebenkom beremenni? Ili pervij rebnok ot drugogoo braka u Vas?