PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please when the man on the eve in the evening and has told or said in the morning: Love...

Irisha
22.08.2004, 20:09
Respond please when the man on the eve in the evening and has told or said in the morning: Love washing, and in the afternoon suddenly: to Me it is necessary pobyt to one and to understand " - What is it? AS to it or this to concern? I have asked, he writes - I Ask not perzhivaj, all is formed. No trouble has not occured or happened, it is simple at me kink, I hope soon will pass or take place. Only give me time. It only my problems. I am bad kontorolirju myself, I do or make illogical silly things. pozhalujsa leave me while.
Also what to me to do or make?!

Leka
24.08.2004, 17:51
Certainly to leave it or him alone on any
Time that the person has understood that to what. And
In the evening of the man that can tell or say much...

Lina
27.08.2004, 20:41
The desire pobyt to one and to think - very important, necessary... And only with comprehension to it or him;them it is necessary to concern. All should be periodically only with themselves, and that is close. At me in general the phrase liked is: I want on a desert island:)

Shimanskij O.I.
29.08.2004, 03:37
Dear Irisha! I Think, your situation was already resolved, if is not present - accept its or his right to think above the words and the life, in fact, probably, told or said by it or him means for it or him much...