PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, probably is kakie-nib psihologich. Games (with by itself)...

Irina
25.08.2004, 10:34
Prompt, probably is kakie-nib psihologich. Games (with by itself). I talk to the son only - russki. But when we in a society would be to speak as all on niderl/English more decently as to me to step over this barrier? With others I speak, and with the son I can not. If at times I shall tell or say to pair or steam offers that I feel the hero. Thanks

Hazhilina I.I.
26.08.2004, 10:43
I shall respond you later.

Hazhilina I.I.
28.08.2004, 22:12
Irina! With itself it is a lot of games... But here any game I do not see. My girlfriend tozhn with a daughter - russki speaks. In it or this is not present no trouble. And the child will not forget the native language. And you it is possible or probable, at a level unconsciously, just of it or this and be afraid. Still probably, that you have nobody to communicate - russki. And if and with the child on irl/angl to you most will be nekomfortno. THEN you should look russkogovorjashchih for girlfriends. At me the girlfriend lives in America and has found a site " between us girls " - for women married zarubezh, Come communicate. http: // www. russianwomenabroad. com/
And in general do or make as you conveniently and pleasantly! And the more naturally you will do or make it, the less associates will pay to this attention. Success!